Rumor control - Regarding Nick Markowitz

To the low life f****ng piece of scum going around and telling my customers I am dying from Cancer and closing my cmpany you are wrong. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer it is not a death sentance it is beatable and i plan on beating it and living a long time. if i found out who is spreading the rumors you will be brought before the Pa. Human Relations Commision and be charged under the American with Disabilties act for discriminaion and i will make sure your name is made very public in print and Tv and radio media.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Loading thread data ...

"Nick Markowitz Jr." wrote in news:yqJ1j.26851$9h.26219@trnddc07:

That is a SORRY selling tactic. Go get him Nick.

Reply to
motley me

Already figured out who it is they cost me 10 accounts and I have started the paper work against them for damages and i will probably not be able to get my chemo treatment this week over the whole ordeal due to being so upset about this matter,

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

My personal feeling is that you don't need the 10 customers who would switch rather than make a call and wish you good luck in your battle with cancer. As to the individual who is spreading these rumours, I have nothing but contempt for them.

This is probably easy for me to say since I'm not in your situation, but I would try and concentrate on your medical battles rather than getting so wound up over other, less important issues, that you forego or delay treatment.

Doug

Reply to
Doug

Perhaps you'll have to start telling that other person's customers that he or she is being investigated for crimes of moral turpitude and may be forced out of business.

Reply to
Roland Moore

As Doug so correctly pointed out... Your health and recovery are paramount. Don't shift your focus entirely to this asshole. He's not worth it. You are.

Reply to
Frank Olson

By the way... "Who" has been doing this?? You did say you would disseminate this information once you found out whom it was. I'd like to "assist" you in doing this. The internet is a powerful medium.

Reply to
Frank Olson

it was............Robber Bass

Reply to
thesbian

As good as it sounds to get your revenge, there is no point stooping to the level of this lowlife. Leave it to the courts to decide his fate. (hopefully very painful and lengthy) I agree with other posts. Your health should be your main concern and I wish you all the best with your recovery.

Reply to
Paul Ekins

Nick, My ggod Friend, KICK ASS, TAKE NAMES!!!!! Mike S

Nick Markowitz Jr. wrote:

Reply to
secure15

And...that's what attornies are for...give the issue to a good attorney, then concentrate on getting well.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

All lawyers should be transported to Texas and summarily shot! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

this would be one of those GOOD times to enforce the cancellation terms in your contract, eh? good luck

Reply to
brent

Welcome to the upstanding world of security alarms, Nick. A couple of my competitors tried the same stunt when I got cancer. One of them died while I got well (justice?). Of course, that's nothing compared to the atrocious behavior of some who have posted comments here.

I'm hoping and expecting you to will this fight, Nick. The jerks who have tried to use your illness to their own advantage won't gain from it. Anyone you'd actually want as a customer will find people like that so repugnant that they'll sign with you just to get away from them. Anyone who'll go with a company like theirs you don't want anyway.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

What town are they in, Nick? If they try to order from us I'll reject the order.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I've taken clients back lots of times...so they made a mistake....they're back and they don't leave again. Why lose the income?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

$ng.2966@trnddc08...

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

RHC: You know, just when I begin to believe there is no real justice in this world, stories like this remind me "what goes around, comes around". God bless you Nick: we will pray for your recovery.

Reply to
tourman

A-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Thanks Robert... I needed that.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Now why would you want to inflict that kind of misery on a poor coyote? You can display their bleached skulls along that new fence you guys put up (to keep your neighbours to the south from coming over) as a warning. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.