FA1220CV Programming Manual

Does anyone have a link to the programming manual for this First Alert Control Panel please. FA1220CV.

Thanks

Reply to
cctvbahamas
Loading thread data ...

Same as a Vista 40 - basically i think maybe with 2 way voice (?)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yeah but the fields are different though ..?

Reply to
cctvbahamas

I've not done a 1220, but have experienced a few field differences in other FA panels...usually I can figure them out on site (and then test extensively) or with Compass.

Or find a FA dealer that will give you the actual prog sheet.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Thanks, actually its not for me, its for a friend, i'll let him know. He got 4 panels and the person who sold them threw the manuals away that were on CD, that person was going to be the dealer down here for FA, but changed their mind, so the other guy is taking the accounts over but cant figure out the fields ... ill take a look for him tomorrow.. . thanks crash ..

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Lemme see if I have a copy, if not I bet Jim has.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Looks like Jim has copy, but I don't have access to his site except to search.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

cross over chart that Mark L. had posted once showed a 1220cv to be same as vista 40+ eagle...I took the eagle to mean eagle two way - remember the eagle two way boards?

| >

| >

Reply to
Crash Gordon

got it thanks, i dont check this email that often, again thanks Jim

Reply to
cctvbahamas

We've installed a few. No voice - at least not built in. The vista 40 programming guide at panelguides.com matches the one I have for the 1220.

Crash Gord> Same as a Vista 40 - basically i think maybe with 2 way voice (?) >

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Man I had such trouble with one of them...meaning one model...I had to service hundreds of them and they were all discontinued and no documentation pain in the butt.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

It's the same panel and I love Eagle boards

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I sent you the manuals yesterday. I am resending.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

documentation

Yea a couple of the old models are crap but the 1242/1250 Terminator series has been excellent

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.