the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

I knew who George Washington, George Bush and George Forman were, the others were foggy tho

I'm sure that won't be the case

So who's the unhappy dealer? You haven't said that yet

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

LOL! this is getting funny, or in your case pathetic

Reply to
Mark Leuck

How about I forward the whole thread to your boss? Might not be as funny? Still laughing? Do you think he'll enjoy the fact that you've taunted and abused a dealer about a massive screw up that is totally on your end? I really don't think he'll care much for that. Especially after he already had is ass as well as his wallet reamed out once over this, I suspect he'll be glad to pass that on to you and Steve. I am finished playing your stupid game. I am sure he'll especially appreciate your professional manner and how you've worked hard to improve the image of your company to all the dealers here.

Reply to
Roland More

You are free to do what you want but you began this with a baseless public accusations, now who is the dealer I supposedly insulted?

Aww darn!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I'd say you've just jumped off... into the deep end...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Roland More

What I think is that what you've apparently exposed is simply "the unthinkable". I don't doubt what you say. It just boggles the mind.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Good grief. Smoke a joint, will ya?

js

Reply to
Buggs

Not exactly, you made a "comment" then suggested because of my position I had to know all about it and therefore must be keeping quiet remember? You now say I insulted a dealer which I haven't unless you are the dealer and even then that would not have changed my response to the original post. To top it all off you bring in someone who has nothing to do with our little debate here (Steve) and threaten his job.

If you have a complaint against me then I suggest you submit it however I strongly suggest you examine some of YOUR posts before doing so

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yes, that is the responsible thing to do. Take the payoff cash and go score a big fat lid, California style! Let's just forget the poor customer and spark up. And we need to keep on puffing so we can argue through the haze over whether this happened or not; and keep it up long enough to be sure no one ever gets around to fixing the problem. Perfect! Glad to hear your sound advice. I am sure that's the tact you would take if the shoe were on the other foot.

Reply to
Roland More

Sometimes when you take the cash, >> Well Frank I wonder whether or not you enjoy getting calls from a

Reply to
Roland More

But as usual you suppose without asking. Notwithstanding your opinion of my mental state, does it seem at all rational that I, or anyone for that matter, would pick at random some employee to try to fix blame on? How far would that get in real life? Out of 500 employees, according to your count, I just settled on the name Steve? Like pin the tail on the donkey? Maybe because I didn't like his deep sounding voice on the phone? If he fears for his job, which doesn't seem likely just yet given your comments to date, maybe Steve has real reason to fear after all? Maybe this was on his plate to do for about 6 months. Maybe this is all documented to a faretheewell and the right folks in HR haven't taken a really good hard look at it just yet. Maybe this otherwise ridiculous and destructive policy of phone number and account number removal had its genesis in that office? You suggest I re-read my posts? You might want to finally ask Steve about this and reevaluate the "nothing to do with" stance of yours before you post anything else. You mentioned that you kind of taught him everything he knows? Given the nightmarish results I seriously doubt you taught him to do everything he's doing now. Maybe if Steve suddenly finds his job at risk it would be for his level of performance and judgment, or the lack of it. All this, and your response to it, seems to me to be several orders of magnitude beyond just stupid. It's noble for you to show concern for your co-worker. Some of that same sentiment from you towards the customer and dealer, the ones that were actually hurt by all this, would be much appreciated at this point. The denial phase MUST end for this situation to improve, and that should be abundantly clear to even you at this point. Once the spotlight re-focuses on this event, and then if HR decides Steve has to fall on his sword, and you along with him, then so be it. Not to worry, given a bright spot like that on his resume it should be no problem to find another job in this industry. Everyone I know is really looking hard for a way to hire people that have a proven track record of causing big pay outs to customers over liability issues, as well as the folks that can claim to have trained them, which should be a big plus for you.

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message news:46e41870$0$16508$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Roland More

Well then I await your complaint, this should be interesting

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Right. NOW yer usin' yer head. js

Reply to
Buggs

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.