the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Ignoring the grammatical absurdity, I'll address what I think you're trying to say. Rojas was sued because of what he said publicly here. That's probably how Brinks first found out about his operation. They also specifically cited several things he has said here in their pleadings. Perhaps if you took the time to read the suit before posting you'd look less an idiot.

Naah. Scratch that. You'd still be an idiot.

Voice of experience reading your BS for years.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

I think I know what the problem is. Roland has been hitting the Red Bull a little hard, and has your company confused with the well-known "garage" central station operation. Trixie is code for the one-eyed stiffie that used to run it, and the Rojas debacle has him quaking in his boots so hard he can't construct a coherent sentence. js

Reply to
Buggs

Well you don't work where you say you do then. You might push a broom or a keyboard there, but you have proven that you're simply to stupid to parse out any meaningful information when it is right there in front of you. Why don't you show that information to one of the names on the list I provided? I know why, so you can still persist in this "I don't get it mode". No worries, it is better to see how truly stupid you are rather than to hear more lies about what didn't happen. However, if you are the least bit curious there are names you should recognize on that list aren't there? Maybe next time you show up to clean the place you could stop sweeping for a second and ask one of the guys on that list to explain what he is seeing (that you simply can't or won't), or call him at ext 3123. Even better, my guess is that several of those names actually already remember first hand what happened, if their memory works for more than a day or so. I suspect you are working at a very low level and pay grade not to see the information you need is right there, in an ever so slightly cryptic form, and apparently that is way over your pay grade to parse it out. You really deserve no further replies. You are a pure fraud as well as a fool.

Reply to
Roland More

And what law school did you graduate from? I missed that bit of information. And what is your member number from the Bar and from which state? This is just more anal speech from you! Again you are proving that you are too stupid to either know the truth or tell the truth. How about a little research please? Since you won't accept anything I post then simply ask Jim instead of continually posting without knowing. Why don't you send an email to Jim and ask him how many of things I posted right here, yes ME, have already been in front of the judge in his case, again that came straight from this NG? Ask him how many of his posts are before the judge too in his case while you're at it. Did you ever think to wonder what might have happened to change Jim's mind about posting here relative to his case? If you won't believe Jim, then ask the court (that will cost you some coin for records), or look it up on relevant legal search services. Or ask Brinks' lawyers, they're probably still reading this NG for obvious reasons. You're in Dallas, just waltz down there to Federal Court and take a look in the records yourself. I can't figure out if you're too stupid to be honest or just too stupid period. What kind of fairy tale world do you live in?

Reply to
Roland More

Steve knows a Tracy Howard? Funny you don't know either one? I forgot you just push the broom, right? I bet you have special little names for all the mop head you use, right? Maybe when you stop to clean an office called something like Dealer Tech Support Special Projects you can take out a new mop head and and call it Steve. You might have to ask first because there might already be a Steve there working in that office. Just a guess though. I wonder what Steve knows about what never happened? Mop heads never talk back do they?

Reply to
Roland More

Roland, don't forget to take your meds. Your choo-choo is about to go chugging 'round the bend. js

Reply to
Buggs

Reply to
Roland More

Might want to increase the meds then. js

Reply to
Buggs

Okay, how much more do you th>> Listen pin head, he is saying he knows nothing about something he

Reply to
Roland More

information.

Its funny but I recall you at one time not having an opinion on stuff here

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Where did I say I worked?

You don't push a keyboard

As of yet no useful information seems to be available from you, you seem to have no problems pushing out accusations but many when it comes to backing them up, instead you seem to beat around the bush and post "meaningless" things

You mean George Washington, or George Forman or George Bush?

Here's something to try, attempt to post something slightly less cryptic so people might know what you are talking about

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yes the mop heads talk back which must be the Red Bull kicking in

BTW: I do know Steve and taught him most of what he knows, in fact I know everyone in Special Projects

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I never said that, I've said you haven't been specific on anything, I however will be specific and say those two accounts don't exist

Interesting since the company hasn't existed that long

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Is that the Monitronics equivalent to "Special Ops"?? Do you wear black dry suits and scuba gear?? :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Okay finally one piece of truth comes out. What a switch! Okay. I guess I am not one sided and paranoid after all? And Steve knows Tracy? And they both know Jaime in Contract Maintaining. And now everyone knows the truth, except you for some strange reason. Is this a version of don't ask don't tell, or what. What is your game? You pull out what you can and ignore the rest?

BTW: You might want to make sure Steve gets fired before he claims you were the one that taught him to screw up like that. Mother ship bean counters don't like taking hits like that you know. Remember revenue flows from dealer to mother ship; bad things happen when it's revenue from mother ship to dealer.

Reply to
Roland More

Well now you claim to know the other names besides those three? But you won't ask them anything of course. Even with an extension number to call.

That's is not my job. I can barely type.

When someone pays you cash for their screwing up don't you call that an admission, not an accusation?

You know the law. Cryptic is all I can be without first having permission.

Reply to
Roland More

You've yet to tell me what to ask

Thats obvious

We haven't established that yet now have we?

Yet you have no problems making the accusation

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Well actually you are

No see you finally mentioned names which is about all you mentioned so far

Oh he'll like hearing that I'm sure

Actually revenue flows both ways in a dealer network, I guess you never learned that one

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Depends on who "we" is. I don't think that includes the head guy at your place of work however. Well cashing the checks he said to write to cover the problem certainly establishes something, wouldn't you think?

Reply to
Roland More

You might think that is a cute comment now, but if you deliver that message face to face you'll see his expression won't quite be as dismissive as your comments are now. For him, or whoever ends up with this pinned on him, all this might have real, definable and perceptible features of the pink slip reaper. I don't think he is going to have a big yuk up over the telling of this episode, as you may seem to think now. Although there was blood money paid, someone might still be angry enough outside your walls to insist on having a pelt from inside your walls. In fact that is more that just a guess.

With what I am talking about maybe the word hemorrhage would work better than flow.

Reply to
Roland More

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.