the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

No you actually haven't, you mention Caller ID and daily test signals, neither would have prevented a dispatch, at least with a professionally run central station not one run from a bedroom

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

The OP never stated if they did or didn't and you are correct on the outcome

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Remember that Robert is the one who used to run a central station from his bedroom, he knows all about being cheap

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I can't believe you're still wanting another bite at this. I have given you every sane reason to look at the crap in your own shorts and get rid of it behind the bushes modestly before you spread it all over the place. Well how about this. If you really want to know the details ask the president of your company. He knows. Why does he know? As you can imagine, he okayed the deal. If you don't know just how to ask him about the details start with "hey boss, did we screw up big time and have to pay off a dealer a few weeks back so he and the customer wouldn't file suit against us?" Hopefully it is not so frequent an event he doesn't reply "which screw up was that?" Maybe you should ask him if it is a good idea to have details about stuff like that posted here for all to read about. Get back with me ASAP and let me know what the president of your company says about it. I suspect the business model at your company is to charge for a service, not to pay a dealer for services that were not provided; but in seeing your lack of tact about this I see I could be wrong. But nevertheless, somehow the latter occurred despite your persistent disbelief. If you want to pretend it didn't happen that is your business. If you really want me to make it public I will. Perhaps a letter to your boss mentioning your name would be helpful in getting the proper okays from him for posting it all here? What do you think? Why are you acting like Homer Simpson chasing a doughnut over a cliff? Are you so full of yourself that you believe this might not of happened, and simply refuse to check for yourself; and yet still shoot your mouth off about it.?? After you really actually check it out I believe crow should be the only menu item for you for a good long while. Crow is better when you don't try to wash it down with so much Kool-Aid.

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message news:46dde09e$0$18956$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Just Looking

Okay bonehead! What will you accept as proof? Canceled checks? Police reports? What exactly? Let me know exactly what your feeble mind will accept. I've seen some stubborn idiots before, but none that insist on playing Russian Roulette with all cylinders loaded. Warning! There are no empty cylinders, it will take your head off when you point and pull the trigger.

Reply to
Just Looking

Well lets see, you don't mention what dealers, what panels, what accounts etc and you claim I somehow MUST know all about this so when I don't know it therefore means I must know and aren't saying.

I suspect I'm not the bonehead here

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You are simply a fool that hasn't checked his sources. I know you have not checked, or you have been lied to. You should shut up and check before you make this much worse. In a previous post I have provided you with a name of an independent voice you know personally to check with, if you care to bother, to see if you are being lied to.

It's not only true, but policy according the head man. I wonder who is not telling the truth? Explain how a dealer would program a proprietary panel when he doesn't have the software to be able to remotely program it, and doesn't have the dealer code to program it locally either? How is that done exactly? It is a neat trick if it is possible. I really would like to know how it's done (without sending it to someone like Jim or RHC for an unlock)!

How can you say what did or didn't happen when your disbelief simply means that you haven't checked the facts yet. Or are so far down the totem pole you pretend you have the stroke to find out, but you're really just in a dead end "mushroom" position and can't find out? Which is it? Can't find out or didn't want to find out? I am still hopeful that you can come back and say that someone there has figured out a way that this won't happen again. That is the most important thing that can happen from all of this.

Reply to
Just Looking

Which deal? Since you've not given any details I hardly think I can go to him about it

BTW do you know his name?

I suppose I could do that, which dealer was it?

I imagine with the specifics mentioned here he just might say exactly that

Yes you are wrong, that I can safely say

I believe I stated that already, you were the one worried about getting sued somehow

How exactly would mentioning my name help here?

Well gee so far you haven't given me much to check out other than talking about a mother ship and a guy who's name sounded like LIKE and an unknown dealer who may have had accounts that aren't sending signals somehow because they don't have account and phone numbers programed and didn't get paid for it

I don't know how I could get that idea

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Before I lay it all out only to hear you say it's too vague or still not enough proof, please say in advance what is it EXACTLY that you will you accept as proof? Account numbers? Check numbers? Fed Ex numbers? Police reports? What?

Reply to
Just Looking

Oh I dunno, you could start with what dealer and dealer number, when this all happened, what our policy is (since it appears you know), which panels, how much "hush money" was paid out, what was the incident. Then of course you could finish with exactly how I'd know and aren't saying

So pretty much everything I guess

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I'm a fool? You have yet to be specific on anything so far and I've not seen your post about an independent voice

Which panel?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Well, why don't you just tell the story, including all pertinent details, and provide supporting evidence. The dance is wearing thin. js

Reply to
Buggs

We are all constrained by the nature of this NG on what can be posted. Well let's say that we include information that is just random information. If you are who you say you are you'll know what to find. After I provide this random information I am sure you will be honest enough to come back here and FINALLY tell the truth and say this really all happened. Or PROVE that you are a very low in the ranks too dumb to know sycophant for the mother ship or plain lying BS artist.

Some meaningless names of interest? A) George Washington B) George Bush C) George Foreman D) Jaime Climer E) Mr. R. Hudson F) Steve G) George Rodriguez Some meaningless random numbers? A) Z1234-1428-1234-2468-8241 B) Z1234-78204-1234-2468-40287 C) Z1234-4293-1234-2468-3924 D) Z1234-SO-052275-1234-2468-572250-OS E) Z1234-AN0814-1234-2468-4180NA Some meaningless locations? A) Nogalitos B) Hollywood C) Alamo D) Mini Mart

Are random check numbers now necessary too or is this finally enough? What other BS are you going to come up with to try and deny all this now?

Reply to
Roland More

Reply to
Just Looking

seen your post about an independent voice

Don't remember Trixie (a.k.a. Tracy) that may be a How word? After well over a decade now she may work collecting things. She will be so sad that you have forgotten about all the Red Bull so quickly.

Reply to
Just Looking

js

Reply to
Buggs

I disagree. You can post anything you like. Note, however, that companies like Brinks and (presumably) Monitronics read what's posted and might even use it in a lawsuit to try to silence critics and competitors. Rojas has been learning that the hard way.

If you're referring to Leuck, forget it. He hasn't an honest bone is his body.

[x] 4. All of the above
Reply to
Robert L Bass

Well so far you've provided NO information at all unless it's on a message I've yet to see, if so repost it

See the above reply, jeez

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Rojas was never sued by anything he said on this newsgroup, it'd be very difficult if not impossible to sue or you'd have been nailed ages ago

Voice of an expert

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I think the problem here is that so far you've posted nothing but jibberish, try being more specific, I don't know any Trixie/Tracy or Howard and I don't drink Red Bull and have never had anyone send me any. I assume thats what you are talking about however it's a little hard to tell

If you had said Mountain Dew you'd be getting somewhere

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.