Radionics D5200 Programmer

Does anybody know a good place where I can buy a D5200 Programmer and about how much it would cost? Thanks!

Reply to
T.J.
Loading thread data ...

Jim Rojas probably has a few. I have two but I can't part with them.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Radionics/Bosch sells them and they run about $800, also try Ebay, they currently have one at auction

Reply to
Mark Leuck

They still sell them? I had both mine refurbished 5 years ago didn't think they still supported them.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

What panels are you trying to program? If you have a laptop I'd spend the money on RPS software and a 4010i instead of a 5200. It is a real pain to program a panel with a 5200 versus RPS software.

Reply to
Roland More

Unless someone changed the RAM access code, then a 5200 is your only hope

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The wrong data lock or RAM pass code can end the programming instantly.

Reply to
Roland More

Data lock will prevent both programmer and downloader from getting in but a

5200 gets around an unknown RAM passcode
Reply to
Mark Leuck

Troo.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I have RPS on my laptop (not sure which version, 2.something) and have an Enhanced Direct Connect module I used on 7412 and 9412 panels a while back. What do I need to buy to be able to program and connect to the newer Bosch panels they sell? I haven't done any burg panels in quite a while, I've been doing nothing but access panels and CCTV lately.

Raymond

Reply to
Silicon Sam

Reply to
Just Looking

I have the software and dongle. And I've been to a 7412G/9412G class a few years ago. Guess I need to try find either a modem or the local connection module then. I wanna say we've sold a few 6412 panels lately. Same direct connect module then?

Reply to
Silicon Sam

Reply to
Just Looking

For one you need updated software since what you have now is ancient, you also need a software dongle to be able to use the updated software and a compatible modem or the direct connect module

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The 6412 can't use the direct connect module, that is only for the 7412/9412 series

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hey I got one... they want anywhere from $300 to $500 on eBay... I want 200 used

Reply to
Kevin Curtis

I have one with the case and manual

Reply to
Kdik

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.