Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

Ah...so THAT's what I've been doing wrong!

| | I'm down to the note saying "toes in first" |

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

Who's making 'nice' (except Tom maybe)? All I see is a lull in the flamefest. When RLB starts back up he can be blamed for initiating "it" again and be called a liar for not sticking by his new mantra about "not wanting to fight". Make to mistake - nothing has been forgotten.

I sorta agree with what Jim wrote about this being an 'edgy' time, but I'll still write whatever the f*ck I feel like writing. I keep changing my nym so it's harder for the prick to Google my posts, I have a feeling most of you know who I am. I'm still waiting for the liar to apologize to me for falsely accusing me of a crime, been waiting now for 4 years.

Reply to
Moe Szyslak

Grow up, Graham. And yes, get a f****ng life. js

Reply to
alarman

I have one thanks, but listen man... If the fucker accused you of a federal crime without basis, wouldn't you at least want a f****ng apology?

Reply to
Moe Szyslak

Yes. But I also want a new Mercedes and a six month vacation. It's just not gonna happen, and I know it. Move on, bud. js

Reply to
alarman

"Roland Moore" a écrit dans le message de news:

460208ba$0$8973$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Canada is responsible for the DST change?

Reply to
Petem

Woodja believe an Avis compact rental and a few days in a local motel?

Reply to
Jim

because it's not you asking, duh.

acknowledged.

move on..

I'm an idiot.. Okay Markie. I'll make 180K this year as an idiot - what is your salary?

Reply to
Moe Szyslak

1. I could care less about an apology here
  2. If he did apologize it'd be pretty much worth nothing
  3. You were an idiot then and you are now, get a life and move one
Reply to
Mark Leuck

I just wish they'd eliminate daylight savings time period, it screws with my bike riding too much late in the year

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I may be wrong. If current figures persist it will be close. My goal is at least 100K, but that assumes no more sales past July.

Hell, I'm used to making 50k for 'the man' so double will be cool.

I'm in it for money, yes... But I really want to help people- so the money will just come. I think if you adopt the attitude of just helping people, money will follow and you don't need to worry about it.

Reply to
Moe Szyslak

The folks I contacted are making at least .5mm annum, is that unrealistic?

Reply to
Moe Szyslak

I've been insulted in the past, big whoop. If you can't take it then leave

Apparently you don't really think so since it seems to still bother you

You were an idiot then and you are now, get a life and move one

Lets see, you make 180k and all you seem to care about is RLB giving you an apology, too bad that cash can't buy you a clue

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Only the french part

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I've been insulted many times, I don't care. I ain't leaving.

How very f****ng observant of you.

It doesn't matter what my take home pay is....

That fat-bastard owes me an apology, this group will never be the same until he does. I will make it my mission in life to make the prick admit he lied to all of you.

Reply to
Moe Szyslak

Reply to
Roland Moore

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news:

4604a53b$0$28178$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

And who is responsible for the Jewish part?

Reply to
Petem

The Rabbi.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Hehhehheh... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Apparently you do care

Yea it didn't take much did it

Yet you brought it up

There you go again with something you claim doesn't bother you, I'm sure he's shaking in his boots about it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.