PC550 reset

got a takeover of a PC 550 in an apt a customer son is moving to college. If I reset the panel with the zone 1 to PGM power up will that allow me FULL access to the re-programming? Never seen one of these puppies before. TIA Duck

Reply to
Don
Loading thread data ...

what if I want to do a direct connect to laptop? Any tricks to do this with a DSC 550 panel?

Reply to
Chub

The only way to do it is thru the telephone connection either with a real telephone line or using a Viking tel simulator.

By the time you power and boot up your labtop, I would have finished with KP programming.

Reply to
A.J.

yup you got it..

but all programing that was in there will be toasted,and you better check if its locked first.. cause if it is,you got a good looking paper weight on your wall..

"Don" a écrit dans le message de news: zGYAf.9699$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews1.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
petem

Can't lock a PC550.

Reply to
A.J.

I see what you mean, only 13 sections to program. No setting for format. What format does it xmit? I didn't see a log, either. Nice little panel for apts though.

Reply to
Chub

It sends 4/2 only and it has no log/event buffer

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.