Napco ?

Hey all...

Lady just called me wants me to service a very old alarm panel. I asked her to read the label inside the panel. She says...Napco CC1-5 ? Huh? It was installed in the early 80's so I woulda thunk an 800 maybe? Told her it's probably remodel time, but I'm curious anyway. Anyone know what this panel may be?

Tnx. R.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

CCI-5 is exactly what it is. It predates the 800. It is similar to an Ademco

1026 series from the same era.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Thanks Jim. You have anything on it? I don't remember this puppy at all. If you do lemme know please.. robosama at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Rob

| > Lady just called me wants me to service a very old alarm panel. I asked | > her | > to read the label inside the panel. She says...Napco CC1-5 ? Huh? It was | > installed in the early 80's so I woulda thunk an 800 maybe? Told her it's | > probably remodel time, but I'm curious anyway. Anyone know what this panel | > may be? | >

| > Tnx. | > R. | >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Thanks!

r.

| > Lady just called me wants me to service a very old alarm panel. I asked | > her | > to read the label inside the panel. She says...Napco CC1-5 ? Huh? It was | > installed in the early 80's so I woulda thunk an 800 maybe? Told her it's | > probably remodel time, but I'm curious anyway. Anyone know what this panel | > may be? | >

| > Tnx. | > R. | >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Excellent system, much nicer than say a Moose Z1100!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.