Moose

Trade ? Hell, you can have them for all they're worth to me. But mailing costs would be prohibitive....

RHC

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell
Loading thread data ...

It keeps the bills paid

Reply to
Rich

And I'll bet you don't even use "pop-ups"... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I have lots of good used Moose stuff: Z-1100, Z-1100E, and keypads. What do you need? js

Reply to
alarman

Go fish. js

Reply to
alarman

Got any Z911's? Now THAT was a hell of a panel!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That was a panel far ahead of it's time, I may say bad things about the rest of the lineup but the Z911 was a classic.

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Like the Edsel. js

Reply to
alarman

Moose 2000 Stuff

keypads, printer cards, bords

Reply to
Rich

My dad had one of those!! Swore by it until it got totalled by a garbage truck in an alley behind the dealership he took it to for service (he wasn't in it).

Reply to
Frank Olson

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Rich

The garbage truck? The alley? The dealership? Or the Edsel?

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
mikey

So was the Yugo, except the world wasn't ready for throw-away cars...once the tank was empty.

| > >>>>Got any Z911's? | > >>>

| > >>>Go fish. | > >>>js | > >>

| > >>That was a panel far ahead of it's time, I may say bad things about the | > >

| > > rest | > >

| > >>of the lineup but the Z911 was a classic. | > >

| > >

| > > Like the Edsel. | > > js | > >

| > >

| >

| >

| > My dad had one of those!! Swore by it until it got totalled by a | > garbage truck in an alley behind the dealership he took it to for | > service (he wasn't in it). | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

The Edsel sold well in it's first 2 years, just like the Pacer and.......Chevette

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You need to post all that in alt.fishing

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.