Two phone directory program????

For years I have used an address book from Day Timers to maintain a 4x6 inch double sided phone book I can carry in my daytimer. In addition to critical phone numbers I carry that are not in my cell phone, I keep license numbers, info on my printers, oil filter data etc, etc. This is an old DOS program and doesn't support my printers anylonger. Now when I print it, the printer loses synchronization of the back side and prints wrong.

Does anyone know of a current program that will print a compact two sided phone directory? Thanks, Allan

Reply to
Allan Waghalter
Loading thread data ...

Symantec ACT! For Windows has used that format for years. It is a full featured contact management system. I have been using it since the old DOS days.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

MS Outlook has done that for years as well.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yep, these PIMs are a really handy. I prefer Commence as it alllows further customization but they are great for small businessman

Reply to
mikey

barf Microsoft is supreme overkill for the smalll businessman. Microsoft is the ultimate handyman: jack of all, master of none!

Reply to
mikey

Act does handle the task with really nice formatting. However, you have to cut the pages apart and reassemble them in order to get a two sided phone book. The Day Timer book was planned so after printing, you could just fold the whole thing in half and have a booklet with all your phone numbers. Put a staple in the middle and you were good to go.

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.