Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

You might also consider that soap would make it alot easier to shove your ability to talk out of both sides of your mouth .... right up your ass ...... along with your gun.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

NOW NOW, Don't pout now.

Just because I wont talk nice to a scumbag like you.

So , on one hand we've got the Fat arrogant pig. On the other hand there's the absurb idiot.

Hmmm ...... maybe a hammer WOULD be appropriate.

Reply to
Jim

Add a trip to Belgium to your schedule since there's someone in that country who shares the ability to 'rationalize' just like you. Don't forget to bring your headphones.

Good day this and see if I jump.

Reply to
no wires showing

Isn't warning people the same justification that Paul uses for his repetive posts on RFI that seem to upset so many, yourself included on this group ? . Why is it OK for you to repeatedly warn people against long term contracts, but its not OK for Paul to repeatedly warn about RFI, in both cases its a matter of opinion as to the extent of the "problem"

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

******* E X A C T L Y !********
Reply to
Jim

Well I guess with a stupid reply like that, you have joined the ranks of the very ones that you wished me to join. If you can't address issues like an adult, and have intelligent discussions with people without resorting to childish nonsense because we can't agree on things, then you are simply not worth bothering with. I hope you and Jim (alarminex) have a good life.

Consider yourself blocked; you can talk to yourself...

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Well Doug, I hardly consider a couple of posts now and then warning people of certain alarmco practices as being in the same league as blitzing the ng over and over and over again with hundreds of posts on the same RFI nonsense. Nor when challenged, does he give even the vaguest reasons or justifications for his beliefs. Plus, his claims stretch the imagination of what is reasonable when he accuses all of us, plus the manufacturers of being in cahoots to keep the knowledge away from the world. Unless I am seriously missing something, that is a far cry from simply giving my advice to alarm buyers AND giving my reason for feeling that way (and btw no one has yet given anything other than a self serving reason for locking clients into long term contracts when they 1- have fully paid for the system and 2- own the system outright and are changing suppliers).So my comments still stand. You and many many others who have a vested interest in long term contracts may well not agree with me. That's fine.

However, you and I can disagree (and agree to disagree) without resorting to personal insults and foul mouthed childish comments, and still maintain a normal relationship as mutual posters to this newsgroup. It seems others can't. They mark themselves for what they are. Enough said !!

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Now ya seeeee there Fat ASS ?

You can't even tell the truth about that....

YOU, obviously know what he posted.

Reply to
Jim

Awwwwwww Tom, Now see what you've gone and done?

Why pretty soon there'll be only Fat Ass and No Brain in their own little filtered version of ASA, posting accolades to one another.

Reply to
Jim

I just assumed he was already doing that. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Campbell & the RFI nut actually believe the nonsense they spew but Pinky is just a compulsive liar & absolute scumbag. Bass is in a category all by his fat lonesome.

But in response to your post........ Yes, I am deeply saddened that I have been filtered by another newsgroup rambler. If you would be so kind as to remind me tomorrow to pretend I give a shit about being filtered I'd greatly appreciate it.

Now as for ISC.... are you finally buying me a drink ya cheap old bastard or what?

Reply to
no wires showing

Sure, I'll leave $5.00 at the food concession in the main lobby in your name. But, I'm gonna tell them if you ask for the $5.00 instead of the drink, not to give it to you.

Oh, and don't for get to pretend to give a shit about being filtered today.

Reply to
Jim

While I don't know your particular situation, I do know that this type of letter is normally reserved for those cases where a customer defaults on their payments within the first year of the contract. Were you late with your payments? The monitoring service will not change one bit unless Apex chooses to terminate your contract. Most likely, Apex uses Monitronics for their contract monitoring. You will simply receive your bill from Apex instead of Monitronics, and must deal with Apex for warranty work and technical assistance. If you did default on any of your payments, you probably cost Apex several hundred, if not over a thousand, dollars in contractual obligations to Monitronics. The anti-contract commentaries that preceded this reply not withstanding, if you received a free, or nearly free, alarm system in exchange for a longer term agreement, then you should live up to that agreement and make your payments.

Bossman

Reply to
Bossman

While I don't know your particular situation, I do know that this type of letter is normally reserved for those cases where a customer defaults on their payments within the first year of the contract. Were you late with your payments? The monitoring service will not change one bit unless Apex chooses to terminate your contract. Most likely, Apex uses Monitronics for their contract monitoring. You will simply receive your bill from Apex instead of Monitronics, and must deal with Apex for warranty work and technical assistance. If you did default on any of your payments, you probably cost Apex several hundred, if not over a thousand, dollars in contractual obligations to Monitronics. The anti-contract commentaries that preceded this reply not withstanding, if you received a free, or nearly free, alarm system in exchange for a longer term agreement, then you should live up to that agreement and make your payments.

Bossman

Reply to
Bossman

One of my customers called me all upset last week. He said he recieved a letter from Apex letting him know his account will no longer be handled by Monitronix. He wanted to know when I sold out too them. The strange thing is Monitronix nor Apex put the system in or currently monitor it. I went out to my customers location and verrified it still reports to me. I am not sure what they are up to :(

James

Reply to
James

My guess is for whatever reason Monitronics refused to buy the account which could be for any number of reasons besides non-payment, you are quite correct his monitoring won't change but who bills him will

>
Reply to
Mark Leuck

Just for the record, and to clarify your comment, I couldn't agree more. A contract SHOULD be used to compensate the supplier for a reduced price up front. If you get an alarm at a less than fair market price, or you lease, only a damn fool would put in an alarm system (or as a customer, expect to get one) without some contractual agreement to ensure the supplier is paid in full. Careful reading of what I have said should indicate that point clearly. You sign a contract; you live up to it. Nothing less is acceptable in any kind of business arrangements.

My comments were ONLY in regard to having paid fair market price up front (not very common in our industry), OR for those who currently fully own the system free and clear of any encumberances, and who wish to sign up for monitoring services elsewhere.

Just so we're clear... . RHC

The anti-contract commentaries that preceded this reply not withstanding, if you received a free, or nearly free, alarm system in exchange for a longer term agreement, then you should live up to that agreement and make your payments.

Bossman

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

No default on the payments here, I just had the system put in barely 2 months ago. Monitronics said they will electronically debit my bank account every month for the monthly fee, but I see nothing taken out for this yet.

Reply to
DK1000

James......ADT did the same thing in this area a couple of years ago. When the client calls, they try to get them to switch monitoring. That in itself could violate your contract and cause harm to the end user. Should be reported to the State agency that governs alarms, etc.

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Thanks for the reply Norm, I never thought of it like that. It is a slimey way to take over accounts from other companies. I will contact our state division tomorrow.

James

withstanding,

Reply to
James

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.