Master password

Proof positive that more than one "installer" has attained an education level above Grade 12. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

I was trying to report what happened as well as what others have written and discussed about these things through time. You are free to decide what it means or doesn't mean. I was not making any effort to disabuse you of any notions you may have about the topic. If one were to ask me I would quote this: Hypnagogic hallucination is episodes of seeing and hearing things as one is falling asleep. These dreams can be frightening and can often cause a sudden jerk and arousal just before sleep onset. For example, you may see yourself falling and awaken with a sudden jerk, just before impact. As the subject drifts off to sleep, he/she moves into a state that combines the environment, of which the subject is still partially aware, with a dream-like state of sleep, in which he might see people and hear them talking. The experiences are often frightening. Sleep deprivation, irregular sleep schedules, and medications all can predispose to occurrences of this phenomenon. Even with that understanding the event itself can be a disturbing one to watch.

I don't know your world views any more than you know mine. You are free to suppose anything you wish about me or my perspectives. I don't recall discussing my beliefs here in this NG in any dogmatic way. I have made plenty of sardonic remarks about ideas that seem too full of themselves to let them pass peaceably by. If anything I would say that I like to observe and question, without letting what I think I know already get in the way.

There is never a shortage of "proof" It is more a question of what one is willing to accept as "proof". If you say nothing written or nothing spoken, then that certainly limits "proof".

Unless you measure your lifespan in eons, eras and epochs, we will all be gone in the blink of an eye. Is that all that counts?

Bass has never mentioned any gay desires I am aware of. What's in your closet?

I am not an oncologist, but I suspect every oncologist would agree that most cancer deaths are truly miserable.

Have you been talking to my ex? No, sorry, I didn't make hell, I am divorced now. But thanks for the thought. I must give proper credit to someone else. I have discussed what some believe are features of hell. Hell itself is not a concept I understand. It is not mentioned as HELL in the Bible. It seems it has its best description in The Divine Comedy in what we all know as Dante's Inferno. "Through me the way into the suffering city, Through me the way to the eternal pain, Through me the way that runs among the lost. Justice urged on my high artificer; My maker was divine authority, The highest wisdom, and the primal love. Before me nothing but eternal things were made, And I endure eternally. Abandon every hope, ye who enter here."

This might work, but I th> >When you're dead, you're dead.

Well anyway, I think it only proper that rather than waxing philosophical in this quagmire of ASA, that we instead not ponder the differences of your world of shamans ghosts and and magic and mine of pacticality. Neither of us has any proof one way or the other. Just as you, I can only have faith that I'm right. And also we'll get into that old problem of discussing politics or religion in a mixed group.

As far as venomous words, you've hit it on the head again. And there's not a f****ng thing you can do about it. So .... in short, ( to quote the dead guy) If you don't like it, there's nothing you can do about it. You don't have any say of what happens here. You can filter me, or leave, or not. Lacking Bass' attitude about his own abhorrant conduct here, there would be no reason for me to take a similar stand ........and that's a pretty sad state of affairs now, isn't it. But, considering that fact that if no one opposed his conduct, it would appear that what he does here, is OK. It isn't and it never will be. Shortly, when he's gone, both what he's done and what I've done will be forgotten. But he'll still be gone. And that's all that counts.

Bass is and has been a f****ng arrogant son of a bitch for years and there's nothing that you can say that will change that. He's ruined this group and others for years along with insulting and ridiculing anyone who doesn't agree with him. He's a nasty vindictive asshole and deserves exactly what's happened to him. Some things just happen for the better. I hope the cocksucker dies a miserable f****ng death and burns for eternity in that hell you've created. In this case, I could only hope there was one, just for his sake. Unfortunately he'll only get to die. But I can I can have hope it's sooner rather than later.

Oh and uhhh ....

No hard feelings ..... or not.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Ya know? I just thought that if you and Robert Campbell got together and started you're own Newsgroup ...... Between the two of you, you could fill it up with enough words to rival this groups 10 years worth of posts, in about a week.

Reply to
Jim

With that much hot air it would just float away in about a week.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Dear Robert,

I have a Napco Gemini 3200 board with defective serial port . I decided to replace it and bought an used one from a friend. The problem is: He missed its master code and I need to recover it. Difficult ship this board to the States cause I live in Brazil. Would you help me on recovering its master code? I could make a international phone call for security reasons. Many thanks,

Nelson Cunha { snipped-for-privacy@superig.com.br }

vailable for a few days. Once they finished all was

he current version.

file are available all over the WWW.

iend from Tampa) as well as anyone else who needed it. IMO

heir SW they can fix it themselves.

eadable. But reloading and reconfiguring the SW is a pain.

u with respect. You can ignore that or not. Either way I

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
Nelson Cunha

Oi Nelson,

I'm coming to Salvador on Fev 5 for 10 weeks. I can get you a replacement chip and bring it with me if you're in Bahia. Otherwise it would have to be sent to the USA.

There are two people who participate in thios newsgroup who might be able to recover the code for you. Jim Rojas and Bob Campbell are both honest people who do that for a fee. I don't know if they handle Napco panels though.

Você é Americano ou Brasileiro? Seu nome aparece Brasileiro mas vc fala bem Ingles.

Esta na Bahia? Se vc esta la, é fácil substituir um novo chip. Se nao é, vc precisa mandar pra ca.

Nao precisa.

De nada. Desculpe porque eu nao fala muito bem Portugues.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hi Robert,

Glad to know you are coming. Feb, carnival, 10 weeks, Bahia, you are a lucky man . No I am not American, I am Brazilian and live in Minas Gerais. You may bring such "master code chip" and I will pay you for that. When you arrive in Salvador give me a call ( 31- 3852 4141) Your Portuguese is better than my English. Congratulations!

Now some Brazilians words :

Voc=EA =E9 o cara mais atencioso que j=E1 vi. Est=E1 sempre ajudando aos que tem dificuldades de forma desinteressada. Parabens e muito obrigado.

Nelson Cunha

Robert L Bass escreveu:

t chip and bring it with me if you're in Bahia. Otherwise

to recover the code for you. Jim Rojas and Bob Campbell

e Napco panels though.

ala bem Ingles.

o =E9, vc precisa mandar pra ca.

Reply to
Nelson Cunha

Yes indeed. I married a Brasileira! Last night we had a party at my house with 60 Brasileiros plus a few Americanos. It ended about 6:30 this morning when the last few people left. Everyone was dancing, singing, eating and drinking all night. My American colleagues have no idea what a *great* party can be until the party with Brasileiros. :^)

Ah, Minas! My namorada in Rio (before I met my wife) was from Minas Gerais. She was very beautiful like all Mineiras.

OK, I'll order a chip for you. Just to be sure I don't forget, please send me an email too.

Tchau, Robert L Bass

formatting link

Now some Brazilians words :

Você é o cara mais atencioso que já vi. Está sempre ajudando aos que tem dificuldades de forma desinteressada. Parabens e muito obrigado.

Nelson Cunha

Robert L Bass escreveu:

chip and bring it with me if you're in Bahia.

recover the code for you. Jim Rojas and Bob Campbell

Napco panels though.

precisa mandar pra ca.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The default for Napco quick loader is master, master.

Reply to
ryanm4110

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.