Lights for yard signs

Since a lot of you guys here do residential work I thought this product might interst some here.

formatting link

Reply to
Roland
Loading thread data ...

Funny!!! Click on the "About Us" button and it comes up "Coming Soon"

Too Funny!!!

Reply to
ABLE_1

Seems like a nice little idea. Although it would be better suited to light up house numbers. And does anyone use lawn stakes anymore? Including ADT?

Most of the houses around here have small and poorly placed house numbers. Given how hard it can be to find the house during the day, it makes me wonder how the police or paramedics find the house efficiently at night.

Reply to
shady

pretty cool idea, lame website though. dunno if i'd want to light up some of my 20 year old signs though...:-)))))

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I'm currently testing one and I know one of the guys behind it, he's a former Honeywell rep and a good guy

though...:-)))))

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That light would not last 5 minute here...

its minus 25 Celsius right now....

and we got 2 foot of snow last Friday,and another 6 inch yesterday..if not totally frozen it would be totally hidden..

"Roland" a écrit dans le message de news:

45ee092a$0$28090$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...
Reply to
Petem

Roland, I think you are in the Houston area. We are having an alarm association meeting Friday at 11:30 at the Cadillac Bar. I'll take you as my guest if you would like to be part of our group.

formatting link
Allan

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Lemme know how the work out. I like the idea, but don't like the idea of having to go out and wax my lawnsigns.

| >

| >

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Still playing with it, it might need a brighter LED from what I can tell or maybe 2 of em

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Petem.....

It might be too cold up there.... But, they would work great down here in Florida. You should get out of the cold and come down to the bikini state. Those lights work great at night at bike week on bikini's. Do they come with two bulbs....

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

yikes where the heck are you located at? Dave

Reply to
<noweldrecumbent2

He's in Canada.

totally frozen it would be totally hidden..

45ee092a$0$28090$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

might interst some here.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Which is a pretty big place, so for sake of clarification, Pete's in Montreal. They're currently experiencing *VERY* inclement weather there. In Vancouver it's about +18C (65F). Time to get out my shorts.

Reply to
Frank Olson

It was about 80ºF here this afternoon. We used the Jacuzzi for the first time since I got home today. If the Wx is good enough I'll ride the bike over to Orlando tomorrow night. Otherwise it'll be the Odyssey.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The LED is not the same as on a bike and its one bulb, the problem with up north is lithium batteries don't charge if its below a certain temp

Reply to
Mark Leuck

But they will down south? cool js

Reply to
alarman

dont tell me that twice or you will have some visit!

I am sure that it would be very cute to fit some lady's with those lights...if you ever have a tryout,let me know,I will be glad to be in the 'TECHNICAL" team....

"Norm Mugford" a écrit dans le message de news: iOyHh.6074$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews2.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
Petem

Just in Montreal...

my syster is about one hour north of me and this morning,she got woken up at

4am...someone was knoking at the door..

it was the thermometer,even it wanted to come in.....the temp was -31 celsius

a écrit dans le message de news: vcBHh.1711$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net...

Reply to
Petem

There is a job posting at our company for a job in Surrey in our division..service technician....it would be a pay cut,but with 18 C at this time of the year....I have to think about it...

"Frank Ols>> He's in Canada.

Reply to
Petem

Petem inspired greatness with:

Please stop top-posting, it interferes with the conversation. I have no idea what you mean in context with "don't tell me that twice or you will have some visit!", unless you force me to drill down to the original text.

Reply to
Cam-man

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.