Quit top posting you big boob.

Reply to
Cam-man
Loading thread data ...

Petem inspired greatness with:

Just in Montreal what?

so what?

So what are you referring to?

No one can tell what you are talking about when you top-post.

Include the references in your reply, please. This is not email.

Reply to
Cam-man

Top posting is the least of his trouble. I think the term you used was "big boob". Fits him nicely. js

Reply to
alarman

The temperature here never gets below 80 so its okay

Reply to
Mark Leuck

ho ho!

we got the newsgroup police here!!!

I will top or bottom post as I wish....

as someone pointed here a few years ago,this place is not moderated! LOL

"Cam-man" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Petem

if you cant follow a simple chit chat like that..i think you should stop using newsgroup and concentrate on hook on phonics...

"Cam-man" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Petem

We had a really rough, cold day in January. It rained, some actually froze on our overpasses and shut the city down completely. Schools were closed, major businesses closed and we were ice-bound. No electrical interruptions. Was not cold enough to form ice on the power lines. The temperature hovered near 32F for most of the day. We don't see ice very often!

Blessings to all top posters! So much easier to read. Who wants to have to scroll to the bottom of a message you have already seen ten times to see a response? Allan

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Wow,closing a city for some ice..here it would have been business as usual..

of course the school for handicapped kids and special school would have closed,but every thing else would have been open..

but that's normal,we are used to that and our city have tons of calcium in tucks waiting to be spread all over the place...

top posting is what we used to do in the time of bbs,when someone would keep the OP message in his reply,this made sense cause if someone didn't follow the conversation he could just scroll down and take a look at the OP message..but it look like its damn to complicated for some here to understand it...

"Allan Waghalter" a écrit dans le message de news: DHUHh.8729$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net...

Reply to
Petem

That's sweater weather out here

| > But they will down south? cool | > js | | The temperature here never gets below 80 so its okay | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

We are further west from Houston. I appreciate the offer. I have done some work there in Houston. Starting many years ago when the Security Store first opened. The only fairly recent work was when that three letter big box grocery company came to town. I think I remember the Mason Road and Fry road and Galleria Market to name a few. We did all those T&M. We don't do big box anymore. They have gotten worse than Multifamily as far as the bid wars.

Reply to
Roland Moore

I thought you had posted you were a little North of Houston, but that was Canman. My daughter lives in San Antonio, so do Aegis who doesn't post anymore but may be using a different name. When I come next time, I'll let you know and maybe we can meet for coffee.

I do no spec construction any more. If I can't work with the owner, I don't do the job. Bidding is too tough. Everyone thinks it's easy do when there are no walls. Takes us twice as long!

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

I was speaking to and of you. Look, you've said and done some really nasty things and I've done the same to you. You say it's water over the dam. OK then, forget about it. I'm willing.

You may believe what you like about Graham, but I didn't lie. He did much more than you think he did. I told the truth. I also warned him several times but he persisted. It cost him dearly but that's on him.

I didn't ask for forgiveness. You and a few others made the newsgroup a war zone. I participated in that war for some time. All I'm saying is I don't want to continue fighting. You can do whatever you want.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Oh yes you did... You know damn well your accusations in the note to my boss were complete bullshit, fabricated out of pure malice. I asked you at the time to post the line in your C.R. that would prove one was done, you could not offer proof because it never happened. My boss knows it never happened to, because he doesn't have a reason to verify credit- therefore has no service set-up to do it.

Other than the alleged bullshit CR story, what other claims do you have that say I went RL? I have NEVER contacted your suppliers, customers, or any agency regarding you.. PERIOD. Almost ever word I've uttered or written about you has been right here in plain view. The only exceptions were a brief mention of you in email and calls to others on this forum, while the focus of the conversation was on something alarm related.

I can be man enough to clean my side of the street, can you?

All I want you to do is admit you lied, then I can forget about it and will never mention it again.

-G

Reply to
Sock Puppet

He's in Texas, so....

Well, you know. js

Reply to
alarman

alarman inspired greatness with:

Yeah yeah - steers and queers. But in Cali ya'll are fruits and nuts. :-))

Reply to
Sock Puppet

I've been diagonally parked in a parallel universe for quite some time now.

| | | You're plain weird. Must be the Arizona sun...

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hehhehheh... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Transplanted from new yawk to the AZ desert? Yea, that analogy about sizes it up. js

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
I brive a dus

I've got far better things to do with my time than rehash your version vs. my version of what has been done and by whom. If you want to keep it up, go ahead but I'm not going to contribute to it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.