Yard signs

I am about to run out of yard signs. The place I got them last time is gone. Where is a good inexpensive place to get yard signs? What prices have you paid recently? TIA

Reply to
Roger
Loading thread data ...

Maxwell used to have decent prices. I haven't ordered from them in quite a while though.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Maxwell is a very good source for Yard Signs & Decals

formatting link
Good Luck, Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill

I've been buying mine from JC Gury for years. I get the UV resistant coated metal ones...they seem to last abt 10 years.

formatting link

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Same here, except for the 10 years part. Mine seem to look kinda ragged after about 5. js

Reply to
alarman

I use JC Gury also, they do a good job at a reasonable price

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

I have a few out there that are 20 years and still look ok...they're in the shade though!

My biggest problem is landscapers banging them up...actually I prefer my signs on the gate rather than on stakes.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

He's a nice guy too, I wonder if he's still around.

You guys going to ISC?

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yup. You? js

Reply to
alarman

I'm taking my own 8 tracks this year

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Thinking about it.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Are you implying that Jack is technomusically challenged?

| > Yup. You? | > js | >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Nah, these guys are just being a little nostalgic and remembering those old knee knocker 8 track players mounted up under the dash and the miles of tape that the player would cough up after desiding to eat one. Ahhh....the good ole days!!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Bob...are you admitting that you're that old? I bet you still have 78's in your garage too.

The much younger Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

The Slim Whitman collection, no doubt. js

Reply to
alarman

Laugh if you will, but I still have a functioning turntable, and a boatload of LP's. My 8-track player finally crapped out though. js

Reply to
alarman

I had some, but I never got into that super fast, high pitched singing and music. Used for clay pidgeons. I'll bet that at your age, you run parallel with the 33's, though. Sloooooooww!!!

Riiiighttt!!! Don't let the snow white hair fool ya.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

oh you have the Long Plays! My turntable's a bit dusty though.

My dad still has a Lafayette 8 track deck!...he still listens to it too. I cant believe it works.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

If I can get them back from Mark

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.