FAI Security Gurard 111

The FAI panels are rebadged Ness panels, you can work out the programing via a Ness wireless manual.

Reply to
Max 351
Loading thread data ...

I think I have the manuals. Send me an email.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Can't be done

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hi There

I have a FAI Security Gurard 111 system.

1) Does anyone know how to change the systems so that if the alarm goes off it sends a signal to our private Mobile Phone (Currently it sends a signal to the monitoring system,)

2) do you know where I can get a copy of the Installation manual for this product so that I can get a better undstanding of what the menu items mean?

interested in your feedback

Sam

3)
Reply to
Anthony

What if the person answering the mobile phone speaks alarmglish? You know bleleeppp blap blleee bllleee blap? Oh, wait that was the SIA dialect of Alarmglish.

| > I have a FAI Security Gurard 111 system. | >

| > 1) Does anyone know how to change the systems so that if the alarm goes | off | > it sends a signal to our private Mobile Phone (Currently it sends a signal | > to the monitoring system,) | | Can't be done | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Contact "Ness" in your local city. The number will be in the phone book.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Without a Texas branch, apparently. js

Reply to
alarman

You tawkin bout Paulie ?

| | > I have a FAI Security Gurard 111 system. | | >

| | > 1) Does anyone know how to change the systems so that if the alarm goes | | off | | > it sends a signal to our private Mobile Phone (Currently it sends a | signal | | > to the monitoring system,) | | | | Can't be done | | | | | | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

A guy I used to work with claimed he could whistle 1400 and 2300hz alarm tones, only problem was for some reason he was never able to prove it. Come to think of it I also worked with a guy once who claimed he could hear radar and thus always knew where the cops were, as I recall he couldn't prove that one either

| > I have a FAI Security Gurard 111 system. | >

| > 1) Does anyone know how to change the systems so that if the alarm goes | off | > it sends a signal to our private Mobile Phone (Currently it sends a signal | > to the monitoring system,) | | Can't be done | | |

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Interesting, no Ness security in the Dallas/Fort Worth TEXAS phone book...I'll keep trying

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I know, thats why I put TEXAS in all caps

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It is

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That's nothing. There's one idiot who says he can fly a 737 inverted.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Ness Security is a Aussie manufacturer.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

If it is similar to the old Ness GuardPost that was sold in the US, the comm output is Contact ID.

BobbyD

Anth>Hi There

Reply to
bdolph

Reply to
bdolph

Really?? Which "idiot" said that???

Reply to
Frank Olson

As the original poster is an Aussie, my post was quite relevant

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Yes, the U.S. Ness Guardpost units had a dialer board with Contact ID.

BobbyD

Mark Leuck wrote:

Reply to
bdolph

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.