Detection Systems DS7080oP32 - need installation guide to reprogram / reset access code

I moved into a new house which has a Detection Systems DS7080iP32 already installed. I just want to be able to use the alarm system without monitoring. Does anyone know how to get the installation manual? Or how I should proceed?

Thanks

Reply to
RobF
Loading thread data ...

installed. I just want to be able to use the alarm system without monitoring. Does anyone know how to get the installation manual?

That will be tough to get unless you're willing to pay for it. Try

formatting link
and ask Jim Rojas if he has it. Bosch protects their manuals pretty tightly from end-users (and non-Bosch dealers).

The user manual is here:

formatting link
Keypad manual here:
formatting link
If you can read Swedish, here is an idea of what you're up against (not your panel though)

formatting link

One, you'll need the installer's code. Do you have it?

Two, you need to understand how alarm panel programming works. It's not so easy on a Bosch system. Yours is keypad programmable, but you need the installers's code to enter program mode and disable the dialer.

It would be easier to call a local alarm company and pay the service call to do the programming and check the system for you while they are there. I wouldn't pay anymore than $100 for that service if I were you.

PS: The backup battery probably needs to be replaced if it's older than three years. Expect to pay about $30 for it.

Reply to
G. Morgan

installed. I just want to be able to use the alarm system without monitoring. Does anyone know how to get the installation manual?

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

Thanks for the advice. I had no problem programming my last alarm system from Ademco. It seems to be more difficult to get information for this alarm system. I will try a local alarm company like you advised.

-Thanks

Reply to
falcone.rob

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.