FAI Security Guard SG1, SG2, SG3, Ness Guardpost & others (2023 Update)

As a registered security service technician, I'm here to help you.

I was an installer on the FAI systems back in the 90's and I'm still servic ing them today in Victoria, Australia.

I can help you over the phone or via E-Mail for FREE, and if you do require my 'on-sight' service (locality dependent), I'm still the cheapest technic ian (under $100) that I know of. Plus, I don't charge time like most do, which means less stress for you & m e.

FAI systems were made by Ness Security

formatting link

FAI SGI (early 1990's) FAI SG2 (middle to late 1990's) FAI SG3 (2000 ? 2006) - Voice model Guardpost (2007 ? today ) Voice, GSM, Microphone, many other featur es.

My contact details are:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Mobile: 0416021311

Kind regards, Greg

Reply to
gregtech.services
Loading thread data ...

Hi Greg, I purchased a spare remote rk3+1 as you had recommended in Annie thread. How do you program the remote to learn.

Cheers Steve

Reply to
civicvtir

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:54:46 AM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wr ote:

icing them today in Victoria, Australia.

re my 'on-sight' service (locality dependent), I'm still the cheapest techn ician (under $100) that I know of.

Hi Greg,

I have found your contact data in an old internet forum ? I hope th ey still work.

I have an old FAI home security system SGII and need to replace the battery . The problem is I don?t have a key. Is this something you can help me with?

Would appreciate to hear from you.

Best regards,

Mark

snipped-for-privacy@bluewin.ch

Reply to
Mark Lucas

Mr. Mark Lucas,

Did you look at the date of the posting you are responding to?? "Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:54:46 AM"

By the time Greg, maybe read this posting, would place a key in the mail in Victoria, Australia and for it to get to Zurich, Switzerland your battery would be totally worthless, with your security at risk.

It would be easier, not to mention quicker, to just use a step drill to bore out the lock and refit with a new lock.

Well on the other hand, call the local security dealer that might have installed the system or not. They may have a spare key. :-)

Good Luck and Happy New Year!!

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

ervicing them today in Victoria, Australia.

quire my 'on-sight' service (locality dependent), I'm still the cheapest te chnician (under $100) that I know of.

tery. The problem is I don?t have a key. Is this something you can help me with?

Hi Mark,

You don't need the key to open the system. It's main purpose is to shut the system OFF in the event of the hand remotes not working.

I've emailed you a pdf document with photos on how to change the battery.

Cheers, Greg

Reply to
GREGTECH SERVICES

Hi Mark,

You don't need the key to open the system. It's main purpose is to shut the system OFF in the event of the hand remotes not working.

Cheers, Greg

Reply to
GREGTECH SERVICES

Hi Mark,

Cheers, Greg

Reply to
GREGTECH SERVICES

Hi Greg I was wondering if you could please tell how to program 2 new remote key pads for my FAI SG2 alarm system

Regards Glenn

Reply to
Keypad 7

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.