PassPoint

Call the installer for the security codes?? js

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

I own and have fully paid for a Passpoint Access Control System.

Installer has left me with no security codes.

I am capable of programming and installation.

Can anyone give me a suggestion?

Reply to
Bob Bernstein

Better yet, sue the installer.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

There is that word "sue" again. Great advise, Robert, when it isn't your money, especially when you know nothing of the circumstances or the possibility of a contractual agreement between the customer and the installing company.

To the orginal poster: Have you contacted the installer as of yet? Was he providing programming services for you and now you have opted to do it yourself? Has he refused to give you the installer code and if so, what was he reasoning? We can be a better source of information if we know the whole story and remember there is always two sides.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Maybe you can call the company and get the info? The default installer password is installer. You might try rellatsni, or even password. There are other defaults, but the installer password is going to be the most important. Hope it helps Michael

Reply to
Michael

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.