dvr's

Hi People, Can anyone tell me if you pay a fortune in the States for D.V.R.'S Here in the UK we are being robbed.

Kind Regards to all

Mick Leeds. U.K

Reply to
Micky Savage
Loading thread data ...

I've found (from personal experience) that you guys "pay a fortune" for everything there. Whenever we go to the UK to visit relations, my wife has to go shopping with a huge list of cosmetics and "personal apparel" items first. Apparently what you pay there in Pounds is what we pay here in Canadian Dollars for the same stuff!

Send me a list of the products you want to know about and I'll source similar model pricing for you here (so you can more directly compare). My email is feolson at yoursecuritysource dot com (no spaces).

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

My daughter is living in Kew (near London), and most stuff there costs about

2X what it costs here (USA). Based on a week-long visit with her and several shopping trips and eating out and touring ... damn but the London area is pricey! I hear that Tokyo Japan is worse, so I won't be able to travel there.
Reply to
Charles Schuler

I can ship any CCTV equipment you need, Mick. What brands are you interested in selling?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Buyer beware..... Fraud Alert...... BAss Burglar Alarms Too many Better Business Bureau complaints to list. Owner Robert L. BAss is an admitted felon. Had to run to Brazil to hide.

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.