DL900 Caddx Downloading Software

I just wanted to ask this questions to see what others think.

Is there away that I can print the event buffer so I can discuss it with the client? I am trying to read the event buffer but I have to stay online or it goes away. I don't like that...

Anyway around it? Does anyone else have problems with this?

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew Stanley
Loading thread data ...

Not familiar with Caddx software, but if there isn't a feature for this...you can just do a PrtScn and then paste it into an image editor...kinda goofy but it would work in a pinch.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

You upload then print it, if you have acrobat you can print it to a pdf

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You go to "program" at the upper left corner of the software then you go to "print preview" an select "event log". Try it

Reply to
Spyros Kintzonides

Pull up the customer one of your accounts Upper left program print review event log If you have a printer set up, you can print a week , a month or the hole thing.

Reply to
Rich

well, Look at that.... I only have 1 customer who has to Caddx panels and so I hardly use this software. And I never knew that... Pretty neat... Thanks everyone who gave me those hints..

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew Stanley

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.