Sentex Infinity Software

Anyone out there have access to SPSWin software for Sentex Infinity Telephone entry Systems?

Reply to
Manny
Loading thread data ...

Manny Anyone out there have access to SPSWin software for Sentex Infinity

Yup.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank Olson wrote in news:qckzf.150947$tl.128240@pd7tw3no:

Well do you want to trade or share it?

Reply to
Manny

Manny Frank Olson wrote in

Neither. Contact Sentex and buy your own copy.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank Olson wrote in news:4BFzf.389136$ki.278741@pd7tw2no:

I would if I was a Sentex Dealer, but I don't need it anymore as someone gave me a copy, no need to be a prick if you can help or don't want to!

Reply to
Manny R.

Manny R. Frank Olson wrote in

Whine, whine, whine. Coming into a forum of professionals and asking for one to "give" you a copy of licensed software is just plain

*unprofessional*. Your response is equally so (I would say "childish", but even that would be a level above you).
Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank Olson wrote in news:IFLAf.422479$ki.134080@pd7tw2no:

You are not even in my league my friend, I have been around this industry longer than you, so you are the childish one! just look at your response, don't act like an Asshole and no one will call you one!

Although is a copyrighted software you can obtain it for free, as a matter of fact they give it away with every system you buy. I have way more experience and integrity than you could ever have, I been in this forum before and notice that you and others here provide nothing to this group, only stupid flames. You should be using the group to discuss and help one another rather than flame anyone that ask a question.

Reply to
Manny R.

Boy are you off base, friend... Check out your response... They "give it away with every system you buy"... The keywords, "friend", are "every system *you buy*".

Hope you're real happy with the software you got for "free" because one "individual" didn't have the integrity a number of posters here have demonstrated over and over again. Bass *used to* give away the downloading software for a number of panels for free on his website. Perhaps *he* can explain the meaning of the word "Copyright" (or the fine print in the EULA) to you...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Manny,

Just ignore him. Everyone here knows he's a fraud. The guy isn't even an installer.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Heh... You're not only the biggest liar/fraud/troll in USENET, you're most definitely *not* an installer, and haven't a clue about where I work (or who I really am). In fact, your comment ranks right up there with the "I'm Pink" story, Robert. I'm looking forward to your next "recycled installment".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank Olson wrote in news:L3ZAf.203903$tl.10225@pd7tw3no:

The software was not for me to begin, I called the gate company that installed all eight systems, and told them to sell the software to their customer, and they actually gave it to the management company, that manages those properties. The only reason that I got involved, was we do all the EMS,CCTV,Fire and Card Access for this properties. All they wanted was an easier way to enter their directories, the company that use to manage these buildings before took the PC that had the Tele Entry software.

Reply to
Manny R.

Manny,

Forget trying to reason with that character. He only makes obnoxious comments hoping to impress the rat pack here. Hope you found what you need.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I feel bad for your customer. This still doesn't excuse anyone that's offered (or provided) you with a "copy" of the software. The fact that you would condone such an action also speaks volumes. The proper way to proceed on this would have been to contact Sentex in Chatsworth, CA., explain your problem and the fact that you're now servicing the equipment. They would have been happy to sell you a copy of the software. The alternative would have been to contact Richardson Electronics (which owns Burtek Systems in Canada) and purchase a disk through there. There are a number of Sentex Dealers in Vancouver (myself included) that would have been happy to assist you. In hindsight, my response to your original post was perhaps a bit on the unhelpful side, but if you had explained the situation a little better to begin with I would have been happy to help you obtain a legitimate copy of the software (I wouldn't have marked up the price over my cost either).

As to the other poster making "noise" in this thread, I'd suggest you Google his name in this Newsgroup before you listen to anything he says. Good luck with your project. If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email me.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank Olson wrote in news:yxiBf.320570$2k.175246@pd7tw1no:

Are you still a Dealer for Sentex, I need to get a replacement LCD for an Infinity L series, I have a unit that was vandalized and the displays is now cracked.

Reply to
Manny R.

Yep. You can contact me at feolson at shaw dot ca (no spaces) with all the particulars.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.