Buy Local... Again

Well, I FINALLY got overhead doors ordered for my building. NOT from a local vendor unfortunately.

I did not order them from the cheapest vendor. I ordered them from one with a competitive price, but not the cheapest. They provided a complete quote exactly to my specifications with all equipment listed out, and made certain their proposal would fit my needs exactly.

I had actually dismissed this vendor when they said they could not deliver my doors in a timely fashion. On his own after being told he would not get the bid the rep called around the country and found that as close as Phoenix they had all the parts necessary to meet my order. He called me back and asked if I was still interested if he could me what I much quicker. Heck yes. Through the whole process he responded to both e-mails and phone calls very quickly and followed through even when he had been informed he had lost the bid. I'm impressed. If I build another building (or expand this one)he will definitely be one of the 1st I call.

Hmmm... Now to figure out how to integrate the door controllers into the access and alarm functions of the building. (See a little on topic content. LOL)

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
I brive a dus

Yeah Tom, remember back ...... before you were married and you used to get laid all the time?

Reply to
Jim

No doubt. Now I break dance if dinner is waiting for me and it's not in a cardboard box.

Reply to
I brive a dus

Tough crowd. ;^)

Reply to
Bob La Londe

You get a cardboard box? Alls I get is slop on a scrap of newsprint...if that.

| > > For the love of GOD you really need to get laid. Gripe gripe gripe | > > gripe gripe gripe gripe :-) | >

| > Yeah Tom, remember back ...... before you were married and you used to | > get laid all the time? | | No doubt. Now I break dance if dinner is waiting for me and it's not | in a cardboard box. |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

I bought stock in KFC.

Reply to
Jim

Three piece strips with mashed and slaw.

| > "I brive a dus" wrote in messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... | > | On Feb 28, 1:57 pm, "Jim" wrote: | > | > On Feb 28, 1:09?pm, "I brive a dus" wrote: | > | >

| > | > > For the love of GOD you really need to get laid. Gripe gripe gripe | > | > > gripe gripe gripe gripe :-) | > | >

| > | > Yeah Tom, remember back ...... before you were married and you used to | > | > get laid all the time? | > | | > | No doubt. Now I break dance if dinner is waiting for me and it's not | > | in a cardboard box. | > | | | I bought stock in KFC. |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.