bASS isms

how about when he was bragging about how he used to stuff alarm panels full of paper before turning them over to his unwitting 'customer'. An d this made him a better installer than other installers who didn't do that. Then defended it saying it was a good idea even after tourman had a panel almost catch on fire. good thing tourman didn't stuff his panels full of papers or he might have burned down a customers premise. whatta drag that would have been. ;)

Reply to
Spork
Loading thread data ...

I never said any such thing.

It's impossible to burn down a premise.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I don't think you can top his arguing that you can't connect a 110VAC smoke alarm relay to a security system (even *after* the relevant section of NFPA was quoted to him)... Or the one where you automatically turn your security system into a fire alarm system when you hook up any fire detection device to it (I'm still waiting for him to post the relevant code for that one)...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.