Robert L Bass = Arny Kruger

You caught me ...er, us ...er, them ...er, whatever. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

I think you're right. Same posting style, same arrogant ignorance running roughshod over the group. Here's a quote from one of the regulars that pretty much sums him up:

The FULL definition of "pulling an Arny" is "doing something incredibly stupid and making a complete tit of yourself THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT AND DEFENDING YOUR METHODS ON THE INTERNET SO THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS."

Ah, yes. How'd you find him anyway? js

Reply to
alarman

It has come to my attention that Robert L Bass is also (drum roll.....) Arny Kruger! Just jump over to alt.audio.pro.live-sound , and take a looksie! It is either a strange coincidence that the two are intolerable jack-asses, or Bass=Kruger.

KM

Reply to
Karl Magnus

Idioooogle search.

Reply to
Frank Olson

For what, ARNY? JFC, you annoy the shit out of me. js

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Lighten up, J. You're starting to take this Group way too seriously!!

:-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

You are telling me to lighten up? Hahahahahahahahaha. Good one. js

Reply to
alarman

Yeah Frank

Why don't you IGNORE things the same way Dick lick does.

Oppps. you ARE ignoring them the same way.

Let's see now, lemme get this straight ..... when you ignore someone, then that means that you can jump in when ever you feel like it to make a snotty remark about someone who's making a snotty remark. But that doesn't count the same as someone else doing it, who you don't like.

But ..... errr wait a minute ...... uhhhh ..... Jeeez ...... ahhhh hmmmm ...... I guess it's not appropriate to mention the H word here ............... hmmmmmm?

Oh well.

Carry on.

Reply to
Jim

Lol ain't that the truth

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I don't know, I've seen lots of people with that typing style

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Am I??

Yeah, that about sums up a few of the regulars posting style alright. I don't think I quite fit into that category though...

Awww... go ahead...

With what??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Not ignoring ?

Idonno, I lost track.

Reply to
Jim

I could "come back" with a "Gramps" comment, but seeing as how I'm only five months (give or take) away from actually becoming one myself, I'll leave it alone... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Awww come on. You don't even remember why you take Ginko.

Reply to
Jim

Are you kiddin' me?? I don't take any of that "bottled stuff" (except from the Spring Water Dispenser in the office). I'm an "all natural" kind of guy (I actually *eat* real veggies, fruit, and chocolate)... Pills are just plain "yuck"!!! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Problem is, you've done it all and seen it all ......

you just can't remember it ...... at all.

Reply to
Jim

Heh...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I don't know who Arny Kruger is, but you remind me of Freddy Kruger!

Reply to
Optional

I disagree. Freddy Kruger was ingeniously dangerous. Magnus is dumber than a box of rocks.

Arny Kruger is a guy who disagrees with Magnus on several issues not relevant to this newsgroup. He has made mincemeat of Magnus in numerous threads. Because I agreed with Arny about something several years ago (I forget what the subject was but it's not important), this idiot has a bur under his saddle for me.

If you read some of the posts he makes in audio newsgroups you'll get a better idea what a moron he is, sort of like Fowler only without the tank top and the tattoos.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.