bASS isms

"It's all in the abbreviations." (according to Bass). It would work if he used:

"Attn Burglar!" "Go Ahd Mke My Dy"

Although it certainly wouldn't "fit" well with his original story now would it?

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Howza bout the time he told the poor guy to make a diode protected harness to wire up 3- 7 Ah batteries together. Lied about how he had done it so many time before with fire alarms. hahahahahhahahahaha I guess he didn't know current only flows one way through a diode. comeon bASS get with the program. this is a tread about bASSisms not about you denying what is found on google groups archive. woooooooooooooooooooooo

Reply to
meesa

thppptt!..... thppptt!.....thppptt!.....;)

Reply to
sockozy

wrong again, numbnut. just pointing out some bASSisms. get with the program and the program works.

Reply to
sockozy

well according to the bASS, preeminent authority on everything you have LOTS of time to do the switch overs to digital. but it is your decision. I would take his advice with a grain of salt since he is not and cannot be licensed to do this kind of work and therefore does not and cannot legally monitor alarm systems. After typing that last sentence one wonders why he would even opine on such subjects he is obviously out of the loop on?

Reply to
sockozy

you stated the dsl filter would not work for him. bzzzt wrong. as I

*correctly* pointed out after you denied you ever said that. tsk tsk.......score....squeall....squeeal.....score
Reply to
sockozy

Sounds like your broom stick fit is getting loose! ;)

Reply to
Si Ballenger

If you would take the trouble to read the entire original thread

*and* learn a little about how the thing is wired, you might just possible see your mistake. I know, it's hard for you reading words of one syllable or more but do give it a try.
Reply to
Robert L Bass

That's termed an "installation fairy tale". A Bassism is something altogether different. Amateur BAss watchers frequently confuse the two. Here are two more "Bassism" examples.

" has repeatedly posted misleading and downright dishonest comments here."

"Also, if you wish to direct comments to one person use email." I draw your attention to this one in particular because he's actually berating someone he doesn't know for doing something he himself is guilty of...

See the difference, Grasshopper??

Reply to
Frank Olson

so u still haven't figured out how a Rj31X DSL filter works. even after having it posted in response to you many times. wow u really are numb nut. or do u think just by denying that most casual observers will not take the time to see how wrong and Si co you are.;) notice how bAss denies he ever said these things then they are posted from archive and then he changes his story and admits he said them but they were correct. Sir u just go from one lie to another. Why not just fess up u made a mistake, alot of mistakes. instead of piling one lie on top of another and another another and another another and another another and another another and another another and another another and another etc etc etc

Reply to
sockozy

gosh you are one confused individual. above you state you sell dsl filters but wrongly state he doesn't need one and in the next line you belch that you don't sell them but that is what he needs! The exact opposite of what you actually told the guy. squeeeaall for me pig boy. suuuueeee dude. must be "fun" working with you.

Reply to
sockozy

yes and no. anything bASS says can be a bASSism if it can be used to point out what a scummy scammer he is.

Reply to
sockozy

Frank writes

Amateur BAss watchers? HeHeHehe. :-) Is that like a new hobby? How does it work? Do you set up a hunting blind in his backyard and observe him in his natural habitat?

Don't try this at home boys and girls. Leave bass watching to professionals. Wild bass has been known to smoke out amateur bass watchers by grilling butter injected bass burgers.

Once captured the bass watcher is tormented with countless hours of bassisms. :-)

Reply to
Roger W

I deleted the needless crosspost.

You missed the point (as usual).

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Nah ..... they tried an exorcism once, but got two equally evil entities. They had to do a fusion to get things back to normal.

Reply to
Jim

=BDI just cut a few

Hey Si, did you play the "pig" part in Deliverance?

Reply to
Jim

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : TJdcj.34977$gF4.32978@trnddc02...

of course he missed the point, he missed it cause there is no point, you cant figure out that a dsl filter can filter the dsl signal to the alarm system and at the same time bypass the alarm rj31x for the dsl signal... it must be because you never experienced the instalation of any dsl filter in your life....

Reply to
Petem

Now you are squealing too! Is your RLB "virtual broom stick" rotating? ;)

Reply to
Si Ballenger

On Jan 1, 11:52=EF=BF=BDam, shb*NO* snipped-for-privacy@comporium.net (Si Ballenger) wrote:=

Still haven't found anything that you can do beside be a troll in an alarm newsgroup in spite of the fact that you're not in the trade and don't know anything about alarms...... eh?

So I guess we can conclude that you're pre-occupied with alarms,that you know nothing about and with anal sex .... which you do ..... eh?

Reply to
Jim

You'll notice that we're pretty much subjected to the same thing in ASA.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.