KXTA824 x 2

I've got a couple KXTA824 Panasonic KSUs if any of you guys still have any use for a great old analog key system. One was new/old stock as a backup for my customers I bought from another dealer to have as a spare (no box), and the other was from my wife's office. It was fully functional when I took it down, and has some expansion cards.

Both of them have sat on the floor for years in the communications closet in my office. I was going to install one at one point as a demo unit to integrate with access control, door stations, and more, but never got around to it before I got out of contracting.

Pay shipping and make it worth my time to put them in a box (or two) and they are yours along with any phones I find on the shelf in the warehouse. No promises about phones. I threw away thousands of dollars in new and refurbed phones when I closed the cotnracting business in favor of full time mach9ining.

I just took a quick look on the shelf and found a 7030, a 7750, 3 7731B, and a Panasonic proprietary cordless that I am sure needs new batteries along with a 3 line call ID board. 4 phones and the card look like the boxes have never been opened. One looks like it was never assembled, but the box is all tore up. Another has a tore up box, but is probably new also. I didn't see any of the used phones I took out of my wife's office. I may have thrown them all away years ago or they might be on the very top shelf (12' up). Probably gone. I do not think the 7030 works with the 824. Only with the older 616. Meh! Its been a few years since I worked on any phone systems.

Don't jerk me around or waste my time. If you want them or think you might want them get them NOW. If not they will go in the dumpster on a random day in the next couple weeks. Probably first thing in the morning right before the trash truck picks up.

I don't really care about them, but I could use more space in the shop and I am getting rid of stuff again.

Same goes for a Freedom64 panel (new), P1664 (new, but I stole the keypad out of the box), and 6 used P800/801 panels that were pulled working from a small chain of gas stations when they changed owners (all working some years ago). I think they were all 801, but there might have been an 800 in there. Want them make me an offer that includes shipping and my time to pack and ship them. Don't hold out as "Bob will have them when I need them," because I will not. If nobody wants them enough to get them NOW they will go in the dumpster with the phone systems.

The asshole who says, "Well, just give them to me for free if you are going to throw them away anyway," YOU CAN'T FUCKING HAVE THEM. I've already wasted more of my time posting this message than it would have taken me to just walk it all out to the dumpster.

P.S. I could use a couple Napco RP1CAe2 keypads or the fancier one that's the same, but has the fold down door. I've got a couple of the limited LCD keypads mounted in the shop and they drive me bonkers when I am trying to figure out which door I left open, and I would like to add one in my office so I can see which door is open when the chime is triggered. Of course I usually notice somebody coming up to the door or pulling up in the driveway on the video monitors above my computer monitors, but not always. Good used is just fine.

I may have some other keypads as well if I haven't thrown them away. Yet. Mostly likely some FBII stuff as I still had some in service.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

The KXTA824 station ports can be analog or digital or both if I recall.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

hi Bob,

You can take my name off the list of possible recipients for your New/Old stuff. I don't want you to be holding off waiting for me to respond to your generous offer.

Hope all goes well with your placement of said stuff either in a shipping box or a dumpster.

BTW Don't let Gunner get under your skin. That boy has multiple other issues.

Have a better day.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

On 3/12/2020 5:13 AM, ABLE1 wrote: > On 3/11/2020 10:21 PM, Bob La Londe wrote: >> On 3/11/2020 6:39 PM, Bob La Londe wrote: >>> I've got a couple KXTA824 Panasonic KSUs if any of you guys still have any use for a great old analog key system. One was new/old stock as a backup for my customers I bought from another dealer to have as a spare (no box), and the other was from my wife's office. It was fully functional when I took it down, and has some expansion cards. >>> >>> Both of them have sat on the floor for years in the communications closet in my office. I was going to install one at one point as a demo unit to integrate with access control, door stations, and more, but never got around to it before I got out of contracting. >>> >>> Pay shipping and make it worth my time to put them in a box (or two) and they are yours along with any phones I find on the shelf in the warehouse. No promises about phones. I threw away thousands of dollars in new and refurbed phones when I closed the cotnracting business in favor of full time mach9ining. >>> >>> .... >>> >>> >>> I just took a quick look on the shelf and found a 7030, a 7750, 3

7731B, and a Panasonic proprietary cordless that I am sure needs new batteries along with a 3 line call ID board. 4 phones and the card look like the boxes have never been opened. One looks like it was never assembled, but the box is all tore up. Another has a tore up box, but is probably new also. I didn't see any of the used phones I took out of my wife's office. I may have thrown them all away years ago or they might be on the very top shelf (12' up). Probably gone. I do not think the 7030 works with the 824. Only with the older 616. Meh! Its been a few years since I worked on any phone systems. >>> >>> Don't jerk me around or waste my time. If you want them or think you might want them get them NOW. If not they will go in the dumpster on a random day in the next couple weeks. Probably first thing in the morning right before the trash truck picks up. >>> >>> I don't really care about them, but I could use more space in the shop and I am getting rid of stuff again. >>> >>> Same goes for a Freedom64 panel (new), P1664 (new, but I stole the keypad out of the box), and 6 used P800/801 panels that were pulled working from a small chain of gas stations when they changed owners (all working some years ago). I think they were all 801, but there might have been an 800 in there. Want them make me an offer that includes shipping and my time to pack and ship them. Don't hold out as "Bob will have them when I need them," because I will not. If nobody wants them enough to get them NOW they will go in the dumpster with the phone systems. >>> >>> The asshole who says, "Well, just give them to me for free if you are going to throw them away anyway," YOU CAN'T FUCKING HAVE THEM. I've already wasted more of my time posting this message than it would have taken me to just walk it all out to the dumpster. >>> >>> P.S. I could use a couple Napco RP1CAe2 keypads or the fancier one that's the same, but has the fold down door. I've got a couple of the limited LCD keypads mounted in the shop and they drive me bonkers when I am trying to figure out which door I left open, and I would like to add one in my office so I can see which door is open when the chime is triggered. Of course I usually notice somebody coming up to the door or pulling up in the driveway on the video monitors above my computer monitors, but not always. Good used is just fine. >>> >>> I may have some other keypads as well if I haven't thrown them away. Yet. Mostly likely some FBII stuff as I still had some in service. >> >> >> The KXTA824 station ports can be analog or digital or both if I recall. > > > hi Bob, > > You can take my name off the list of possible recipients for your > New/Old stuff. I don't want you to be holding off waiting for me > to respond to your generous offer. > > Hope all goes well with your placement of said stuff either in a > shipping box or a dumpster. > > BTW Don't let Gunner get under your skin. > That boy has multiple other issues. > > Have a better day. > > Les

No worries. Gunner is a flake. I don't count on him for anything, well because he has never ever come through. Not even once. He uses his stroke as an excuse even for failings long before (years) or long after. I predict he won't follow through this time either. After our exchange on firearms and his conclusion to just break the law I am not sure if I care.

As to the stuff I am getting rid of... Meh! It will probably all go in the dumpster. I hate to pitch good stuff, but I also need the space in the shop. I do have some spare phones for service stock I'll probably give to old customers if I have the time.

I'm accumulating "junque" related to my current field instead. Servo motors, spindles, linear rails, raw stock, misc machines, etc.

Les, I don't have a list to take you off of. Should I make one just so I can draw a line through your name?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bob,

Just to help you I will gladly provide the line. See below.

That is probably more line than you need for just me. Feel free to use the overage for others as you see fit.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Now, see. There you go deliberately wasting my time. Now I have all that extra line to dispose of.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Come on Bob, your a creative guy. I am sure you could make a profit on that extra line!!! Chuck it up in your lathe or CNC Machine. Think of all the lines that you won't have to look for a pencil.

If you secure one end and pull on the other, there is no telling how much extra line you will get to be used in all kinds of new projects.

After a while you will realize the savings and the bonuses you will have with extra line on those new empty shelves you keep saying you now have.

When you start turning a profit remember where the raw stock came from and then take a vacation.

I ask for NO return on my investment. I am that kind of guy!! A simple thank you is all I need!! :-)

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

anything,

He uses

all go

space

e just

______

have all

lookit you two.

That's just about enough of that nonsense.

This is where I draw the line !!!!!

Reply to
Jim Davis

Jim, Jim, Jim,

You for got to include Da LINE. Let me help!!

ROFLOL!!!

Reply to
ABLE1

Sounds like you are trying to feed me a line.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Speaking of a lion reminds me of this "Groaner" story

There was once a rather eccentric scientist who was working on discovering the secret of immortality. He had discovered that porpoises were the best r ecipients of the various serums he had developed so far and had a number of these animals in huge tanks in his basement laboratory. Since the work he was doing was so important, he decided he needed something to keep people f rom finding out his secret formula so he bought a lion to protect his house . As lions sleep most of the time he wasn't much of a problem to keep. Aft er some success in prolonging the life of the porpoises he determined that he needed one more ingredient to complete the formula that could only be fo und in the feathers of seagulls. So he tied the lion near the front door to his house and went to the beach to catch some seagulls. Down on the beach after capturing a number of seagulls, a policeman came up to him and told t he professor that it was against the law to capture or kill seagulls and th at he was under arrest. The professor not to be taken away from his experim ents pulled away and ran to his house carrying his bag of seagulls. He jump ed over the sleeping lion at his front door, and locked himself inside his home. When the police finally arrived they arrested him. The charges they b rought against him were: "For transporting gulls over a staid lion for immortal porpoises"

OK ------ everybody ---- all together now ----- G R O A N ! ! ! !

Reply to
Jim Davis

eaking of a lion reminds me of this "Groaner" story

as working on discovering the secret of immortality. H e had discovered that porpoises were the best recipien ts of the various serums he had developed so far and h ad a number of these animals in huge tanks in his base ment laboratory. Since the work he was doing was so im portant, he decided he needed something to keep people from finding out his secret formula so he bought a li on to protect his house. As lions sleep most of the ti me he wasn't much of a problem to keep. After some su ccess in prolonging the life of the porpoises he deter mined that he needed one more ingredient to complete t he formula that could only be found in the feathers of seagulls. So he tied the lion near the front door to his house and went to the beach to catch some seagulls . Down on the beach after capturing a number of seagul ls, a policeman came up to him and told the professor that it was against the law to capture or kill seagull s and that he was under arrest. The professor not to b e taken away from his experiments pulled away and ran to his house carrying his bag of seagulls. He jumped o ver the sleeping lion at his front door, and locked hi mself inside his home. When the police finally arrived they arrested him. The charges they brought against h im were:

for immortal porpoises"

-- all together now ----- G R O A N ! ! ! !

h ttps://

formatting link
l-groans.html

Reply to
ABLE1

Was I successful??

It's been fun Bob!! Thanks for the memories!!

Reply to
ABLE1

In the deepest parts of the Amazonian jungle a very old man was sitting on a log outside the entrance to his grass hut, surrounded by several childre n, none of whom were in school because of the special holiday. He was expla ining to the eager listeners his memory of why this particular day was cele brated every year, and why it was important not to repeat mistakes of the p ast.

?Many years ago our tribe was warring with a neighboring tribe. On e day our King heard that the enemy tribe was going to attack us in the dar kness of night. So it would not get stolen, our King gathered several of hi s strongest warriors to lift and conceal his golden throne above the rafter s of his hut. The enemy tribe did not attack that night, but unfortunately the throne fell through the rafters onto the sleeping King and killed him. ?

?And that is why we celebrate this day, my children, to remind all of us that:

?.senorht wots t?ndluohs sesuoh ssarg ni evil ohw elpoeP ?

Reply to
chasbooth

on a log outside the entrance to his grass hut, surrounded by several child ren, none of whom were in school because of the special holiday. He was exp laining to the eager listeners his memory of why this particular day was ce lebrated every year, and why it was important not to repeat mistakes of the past.

One day our King heard that the enemy tribe was going to attack us in the d arkness of night. So it would not get stolen, our King gathered several of his strongest warriors to lift and conceal his golden throne above the raft ers of his hut. The enemy tribe did not attack that night, but unfortunatel y the throne fell through the rafters onto the sleeping King and killed him .?

P?

People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

Reply to
Jim Davis

on a log outside the entrance to his grass hut, surrounded by several child ren, none of whom were in school because of the special holiday. He was exp laining to the eager listeners his memory of why this particular day was ce lebrated every year, and why it was important not to repeat mistakes of the past.

One day our King heard that the enemy tribe was going to attack us in the d arkness of night. So it would not get stolen, our King gathered several of his strongest warriors to lift and conceal his golden throne above the raft ers of his hut. The enemy tribe did not attack that night, but unfortunatel y the throne fell through the rafters onto the sleeping King and killed him .?

P?

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named Amal. The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him Juan. Years later, Juan sends a p icture of himself to his mom. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds... "but they're twins; once you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.