Anyone know this company?

If anyone has used this company are they reliable? Recommendations is what I'm looking for.

formatting link
Thanks

BTW I see there is another Ray so made mine RRay. Hope I don't forget to change it back when I post again.

Reply to
RRay
Loading thread data ...

There's a lot of companies out there...how would we know if this one is reliable or not.

A better way to ask would be...I'm interested in using xxx camera, with xxx dvr for such and such application...does this seem suitable....anyone have any recommendations for a good source?

Your op could have also been looked at as a spammer trying to tout that web site.

| >> If so anyone know what group I should be in? | >>

| >> Thanks. | >

| >

| >It's the right group... You just asked the "wrong" question. :-)) | >

| | Dam. Hit send to soon. ;) | | What's the right question? | -- | Ray | | Mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter. | (Confucius) |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I wasn't accusing you of spamming...it just coulda been on first look.

| >| >> If so anyone know what group I should be in? | >| >>

| >| >> Thanks. | >| >

| >| >

| >| >It's the right group... You just asked the "wrong" question. :-)) | >| >

| >| | >| Dam. Hit send to soon. ;) | >| | >| What's the right question? | >| -- | >| Ray | >| | >| Mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter. | >| (Confucius) | >| | >

| -- | Ray | | Mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter. | (Confucius) |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Is this the wrong group to ask such a question? I did read & see where there was talk about cameras.

If so anyone know what group I should be in?

Thanks.

Reply to
Ray

Go figure.

Reply to
Ray

Dam. Hit send to soon. ;)

What's the right question?

Reply to
Ray

I agree you wouldn't unless by chance you had used it. Or heard of someone who had. Also I seen where someone did a check on a company for someone with the BBB. Not sure of their link for the check.

BTW I did talk to the company at their 800 Nr. however they to ( 800 nr. ) are a dime a dozen.

That would be my next question. After doing some checking for some time now I found this site which has some cameras I may be interested in. As we all know anyone can run up a site on the net. After reading the group for some time I figured their was enough people here who would know maybe if the company was a known company.

I do have links for cameras I'm considering with many questions to go along. I figured I'd save them & find out if the site was worth the time. If not then ask. I seen in one post where the person was hesitant to recommend a company as another may take offence. So I understand that.

Understood.

However the other post I made reference ground rods may have been missed. A Spammer normally doesn't post like that.

Reply to
Ray

I didn't say you did. Then again it could look that way. I chose not to take it that way.

Reply to
Ray

It's the right group... You just asked the "wrong" question. :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

That was my first thought when no one replied. I was still hoping someone would know if its listed with the BBB. Looks like no luck.

I sure hate that as I found what looks like what I was thinking of for a residential set up. I'd post the link to the cameras but maybe that's not a good idea. Maybe I can post just the information.

Thanks for the come back & information.

"Folks, you'll be hard pressed to find any camera on the market today that compares in quality or price next to our exclusive Digital 'ULTRA Pro Series' line. This isn't sales hype. Let's talk turkey, shall we? Each camera utilizes a 1/3" Sony CCD with a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) that offers crisp, clear, state of the art imaging, a built-in Auto Electronic Shutter with Internal Auto-Iris that automatically adjusts to light changes, a Backlight Compensation feature (BLC) and all virtually achieve the impossible in low light conditions for a camera that doesn't include Infrared. For instance the Black & White lux level rates at an astounding 0.05 lux with resolution rates offered in either an awesome 420 lines (more than suitable for the majority of users) or get an unbelievable High Res.

600 lines! As for color, your choice is offered in either 0.1 lux (completely incredible for any color camera) with 380 resolution lines or a High Res. of 480 lines! The regular B/W or Color includes a Standard lens while the Hi-Res line includes an Auto-Iris Lens! Remember, all cameras do include an Internal Iris. Folks, put plainly, anticipate to receive a state-of-the-art, top quality camera at an extremely low price -- trouble free for years to come. 2 Year Warranty.

Includes: Digital DSP 'ULTRA Pro Series' camera with Sony 1/3" CCD,

4.0mm Lens, exterior Weatherproof Housing and mounting brackets, power supply, 25 ft. of coax cable, RCA and BNC connectors for easy hook up to any VCR, TV or Monitor!"
Reply to
Ray

Often times, if no one's "heard" or had experience with a particular company, you won't get a response. If they've had a poor experience, the simple question you asked will start a thread that may contain over 100 individual postings and digress into similar bad experiences with other companies... It's quite obvious to me that no one's heard of the company (or website) you mentioned. I'm not saying you shouldn't deal with them, but IMHO, it's better to go with someone you know (or has an established track record) than someone you don't.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks. Looks like it has possibilities.

Reply to
Ray

You might want to ask your question here.

formatting link
Good luck.

Reply to
ABLE_1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.