Re: RF Commander install/programming guide

From what I've read ont the net, disconnecting the power and popping the battery out should reset it. Then it would just be a matter of re-programming the sensors.

When you powered it down you rendered it useless, the panel must have a house code that matches the sensors and the only way to get that is to read it from a sensor with a programmer.

It's junk, throw it away

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

I inherited this device with my house with no code or list of sensors. I

don't want it monitored, just something to know when someone comes in when I'm upstairs and to deter any would be criminals.

> I admit, too, that I want to figure this thing out. > > I have the owner's manual, and have found out on the net how to clear it,

but not how to re-enter a code after I clear it (I realize I would have to re-program the sensors as well.

> If anyone has the install manual, it would be greatly appreciated. > > gate668

||An installation manual won't do you any good now

I have to ask why. Wouldn't the install manual allow me to re-program it? From what I've read ont the net, disconnecting the power and popping the battery out should reset it. Then it would just be a matter of re-programming the sensors.

If this is incorrect, what can I do? I would hate to think it is completely useless.

gates668

Reply to
<gates668

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.