How to make $1,194,192 by Nov 10, 2005

Dear Entrepreneur,

The world's largest gaming company decided to change its marketing strategy to MLM. This is a 1.6 billion public company with 20 million customers. It will be the first in the world with MLM. No competition!

If you act right now, you have a once in a life chance to join a MLM in PRE-LAUNCH and be positioned way high in the hierarchy. Do you know what does it mean? You shouldn't miss the rare chance to make $1,194,192 in one month. A significant spillover is built-in. So if you fill your matrix which is 1 to 3 with 10 level down, you can make almost 1.2 MILLION and get this money next month.

Get the full story right now at

formatting link
and sign up with no financial commitment.

Don't miss the next biggest story of the gaming MLM. Sign-up now to lock your position. The back-office can be closed for launching every minute.

Dov

Reply to
Dov
Loading thread data ...

Homie I dont know bout all dat, just i'll send you my bank account number how's that, you can take your percentage and we'll all be happy. First send me $50 so I can get my bank started on it . .. then we can talk ;-))

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.