Cease Fire, Cease Fire, Cease Fire

I joined this group yesterday and i am amazed to find such an open outpouring of hate and discontent. I don't want to know the details and I don't care who started it, but this kind of volleying back and forth will not solve anything and it is not the least bit enlightening or entertaining. I'm not a hundred years old yet, but I have never seen such a fight between two people that made either one of them happy. It's like an old couple who should have divorced forty years ago, but they didn't because nobody else could understand them.

Honestly, I have never seen such a mess of accusations and counter accusations.

For everybody's sake, why not simply stop posting about anything but the group's topic area. Personal crap, if it must be done, might well be more effective if it is done on a one on one basis -- in private emails. I know I don't appreciate having to wade through lines and lines of ranting and raving, copied several times in each digest, in order to find the few meaningful postings that come up each day.

Please, figure out a way to make amends and be friends or simply agree to disagree and ignore each other's postings.

And don't put me in the middle.

Thanks,

dcalarms

Reply to
dcalarms
Loading thread data ...

bass started it and won't let it die, yet.

Reply to
EyeBee

RLB is controversial .... however, Usenet is like this ... live with it or live without it. After RLB goes away, legions will replace him.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

You are dreaming, my friend. A public forum is a PUBLIC forum.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

wait a few month and come back,the worst piece of shit of the planet will be gone

then I am sure this NG will be as useful as it should be...

"dcalarms" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Petem

You know maybe you are right

Maybe with just a kind word to the other side we can get a kind word back

Maybe Frank could stop sucking RLB's ass and give him a compliment

Maybe RLB could stop his insults and pay for Graham's first week of AA

Maybe this could affect things way beyond this simple forum

Maybe we could all just give a smile to one person each day

Maybe this could bring peace in the middle east

Maybe this could stop Iran from going nuclear

Maybe this could save the entire human race.....

Yea....maybe....maybe.....

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I've heard this stupid theory before, something about us being in Iraq somehow creates more terrorists

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Are they going to bring a marching band with them? Huh? Huh?

Are they? Are they?

After the funeral, we could have a parade and throw beads from the floats to all the girls ...... and ask them to show us their .... copies of post from Usenet, of all the nasty things that Bass has done to people. Why the streets would be filled with confetti, as a result.

Buuut ....ya know .... come to think of it, we could even have the parade as PART of the funeral.

What a fantastic idea!!!!

Why ..... this could turn into something really big. Something to really ...... remember ........ to forget him ..... by.

Reply to
Jim

Some of these guys have been at each other for almost a decade. Nothing is going to stop it. If it were all sweetness and light here the number of posts would decline dramatically. Think about what most of these guys do. They don't need practice, they need money. After all, why would guys spend all day working with stuff to make a living and then give out free advice here? Mother Teresa didn't work in the security industry. Many come here for the dust ups. For the past few years I have been involved in a small segment of the market where I end up knowing more and more about less and less. Reading the posts here keeps me in touch with the rest of the main stream industry. If you don't have the stomach to read the mud wrestling posts, I think you're out of luck.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Net nanny? We don't need no stinkin' Net Nanny.

Go back to the country club, Chester... this is a street fight.

:-)

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Get seduced Stanley. (grin)

Okay, maybe it is a little entertaining.

Dcalarms

Reply to
dcalarms

Stupid is as stupid does. You made a huge leap of interpretation regarding my post.

RLB is one among many contentious, adolescent-like individuals who use forums to vent, strut, advance personal agenda, chastise others ... and so on. You fit in with the chastise group.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Are they going to bring a marching band with them? Huh? Huh?

Are they? Are they?

With you around, we don't need them.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Not really, these so-called legions wouldn't care if he were here or not and they never showed up

Cool!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Welcome to the group DCAlarms.....

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Glad you're enjoying the "music". Stick around, you'll condtinue to get an earfull.

Or .... if not ..... to quote Fat ASS Bass, if you don't like it, you can leave. This is an alt group. You don't control what goes on here or have any say about who does what.

If you don't like what I do here and would like to tell me about it, you'd damn well better be saying some similar words to the nasty son of a bitch who continuously uses this group to lie cheat and steal from people who come here for information. If one person can disrupt this group without being chastised, then anyone else has free reign to do the same. He set the precednent and no one wants to do anything about it ...... now everyone has to live with whatever anyone else chooses to do. Tough shit.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.