Any tips for a consumer about to purchase a system & contract?

You're confused (probably drunk again). It was Jiminex who bragged about hitting helpless children with a hammer.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

their political leaders I can't stand. Fortunately,

express those views, diametrically opposed though they

freedom. Jiminex and several othewrs here tried to

agree with what I say about industry problems. They

argument is to curse like a gutter snipe and gloat over my

Unfortunately for you ..... you'll be the one doing the exiting first.

hit your head," but that was in jest. It was a quote

Oh ...... now I understand. When YOU tell someone to drop dead, it's a joke. Oh wellllll now. .... ya shoulda told us a dozen or so times ago. Ya know? Then no one would have takin it so personal ...... Jeeeeeze ...... so I guess that means your sorry that you said that to so many people ...... Huh?

What a disgusting thought ..... Ptoooie ...... Gaghhhhhhh! All I could hope for is that I awoke with a huge barff!!!!

Like I said, I dislike him and I have no respect for him but

Hey it's easy dead man! All ya gotta do is look in the mirror and finally admit what a rotten nasty son of a bitch you've been all your life, and

right away, you can taste the loathing at the piece of excrement that you are.

destroy this newsgroup. In point of fact, I've posted

security related issues with the regulars here. What

has been repeatedly told by numerous others, including

this newsgroup.

Why don't we just compare the list of people who've disagreed with my opinion of you and who've disagreed with what you've done to this group. Would you care to post a list of people that presently or that used to participate in this group, who fall into either category? Why don't you go first and then I'll post my list of names and copies of their post about you. Go right ahead. Here's an opportunity to either be called a liar again or prove what you say is true.

other obnoxious participants in ASA. But that is nothing

the BBB, filing false complaints with the ECLB (all

and telephone numbers (including children's phones)

own neighbors. One of these morons actually built a

Ahh so you ADMIT that all the things that you've done to others as I've illustrated in my recent posts are not done by "normal" people. Hmmmmm now if that isn't self incrimination ..... I don't know what is.

things to "their" newsgroup, but it's not *their*

install their own systems.

Noooooo .... I think it's more like you've insulted, ridiculed, mocked, berated, incriminated and belittled every installer and alarm installation company by your all encompansing lies and innuendo. Simply to promote your business. And actually to promote your business at the expense of the other participants of this Newsgroup. You've used and abused just about every participant here, past and present.

I help anyone who asks.

attacking me and (frequently) attacking end users who ask for

different. He's just more prone to long, vulgar diatribes and

Acutally I'm just about the only one left who calls you what you actually are. And you just can't stand that I know what you are and there nothing that you can do to stop me. You can't take it that I can play the same game as you only better. You're a nasty bastard and I'm just nastier. Pisses you off that you can't stop me .... doesn't it.

the entire time. She slept in a chair in my room for

got out. During that time, besides family, friends

their presence made things a lot more bearable for me

OH Boo de boo hoo hoo!

profoundly

same thing countless times from countless others.

Please post .....just a couple of those "countless" times please. I'd just love another opportunity to jam it back up your fat dying ass again. You've burnt too many bridges in Usenet and you've finally come to the last one. You don't stand a chance of proving anthing that you say and you damn wellknow it. You've just left too much of a trail of destruction behind you and except for those self incriminating posts that youve erased, it's all there in Google.

He

contempt and ridicule. One of the nicest people to ever

posts under the nickname "Tourman." Jiminex has

Now see, you even got that all wrong too. Bob is really a nice guy. But his ideas that he tries to promote about this indusrty a all wrong. As long as he tries to jam it down end users throats, I just keep jammin it back up his ass. Not EVERYTHING is about YOU ....ya know?

Hang around a while and you'll see what I'm

Yeah, why don't you hang around for awhile and .....ooooppps!

Reply to
Jim

No... Just takin' the opportunity to give you a little "poke". You know, like when you told me to "drop dead and on the way down hit my head". :-)

Now you know this to be a complete falsehood... Or is that you really can't discern the difference between your outright fiction and the Jim's account of what happened? Damn, that chemo must be hell.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I just can't imagine what it must be like to be him. With all the indescretions and bad conduct he's committed through the years, every damn thing that he says can be refuted by someone, quoting something from Google that contradicts him and proves him wrong. And yet in the face of all this condtinuious proof, he's got the audacity to continue to make the appearence that he's never done anything wrong to derserve the treatment he gets here.

It's like he's sitting there with a black eye from the previous bout and says that he was never in a fight. Amazing!

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Everywhere Man

It's called "Implausible deniability". :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
alarman

Awwww maaannnn! Eeeeewwww!

I'll be right back. I gotta go brush my tongue. Gaaaaahhhhhhhggg!

Hey Hon ...........! Where dya keep the Lysol?

Reply to
Jim

Ick!

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Don't you know the Democrats won? You are now considered a homophobic degenerate by the comments you made. Please in future substitute comments like "that you two didn't touch tongues during the revival" to ones like "who better to please a man than another man" Please be PC before big brother shuts us down.

Reply to
Roland

That does not represent any change.

Reply to
news.comcast.net

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.