Prof installed, unmonitored, wireless system... advice?

We have a second floor condo which has a private first floor entrance, a sliding glass door which opens onto a balcony, and ten windows. Drop down stairs lead to an unfinished attic from which one could fairly easily drop wires down to everything but the main entrance. The main entrance is a single story section which sticks out from the building, and I can't imagine any way of fishing wires to a sensor or control panel without mucking up the drywall/paint (which I'd like to avoid if at all possible). This is a safe condo community with plenty of neighbors home at any given time of day. ATM at least, I'm not terribly interested in a monitoring service or fire/smoke detection. It would be nice if those could be easily added down the road, but for now an appropriately loud siren upon breakin would be adequate I think.

I've started to read up on the subject and this coming week I'll ping a couple of reputable local companies. But I thought I'd also ping you folks to see if you have any advice wrt specific systems or hookup strategies or whatever. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Wug
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.