ADT Yard Signs

I lost 86 two/three years ago, but not completely by choice....gained 40 back but still feel great

| | > > > the US won't be a problem. | > >

| > > That affects much more than fried chicken tho | >

| > Yep, I just shed thirty pounds and have another 20 to go. Some what of an | > expert on that problem. I could eat with the best of them, except those | hot | > dog eating contests. Those are sick! :o] | | I know where your coming from, I lost 90 2 years ago | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

Damn, now I feel like a late comer in this game. Between you and Mark, those are some big numbers. Bob L. would like to posts those in one of his fishing tourneys.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I lost 50 pounds when I moved to Florida. I gained half of it back over a few years, then lost 30 pounds earlier this year. It's always a struggle. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

If you don't mind me asking what does the "not completely by choice" mean?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

chemo type meds killed my tastebuds...couldnt eat hardly anything for almost a year...when taste came back I pigged out.

| >

| >

| > | | > | > > > the US won't be a problem. | > | > >

| > | > > That affects much more than fried chicken tho | > | >

| > | > Yep, I just shed thirty pounds and have another 20 to go. Some what of | > an | > | > expert on that problem. I could eat with the best of them, except | those | > | hot | > | > dog eating contests. Those are sick! :o] | > | | > | I know where your coming from, I lost 90 2 years ago | > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hey don't know if your still looking but I have plenty of adt signs and can sell them to you legally.

Reply to
casteloniak

Yes, I want all that you have. I'll buy the whole lot. I'll even sign a

3-year contract for each one of them...

ADT- The only company that thieves trust. They can be assured that 50% of the households who have them, only have a sign. The next 25% of them are not monitored anymore because of their high pricing. That leaves the remaining

25% who are still monitored with the minimal system of 2-3 doors and the almighty motion that will cover all of the rest of their household... not!
Reply to
E DAWSON

OH darn you anyway.

Now you gave it away and now everybody knows.

Reply to
Jim

I'm sorry. Just couldn't help myself. I suffer from ADTWT syndrone...Always Doing The Wrong Thing disorder. Also been diagnosed with plain old ADT syndrone...Acute Developmental Trauma disorder...that was after being exposed to the ADT salesforce as an installation manager for them for 7 months. I've never been the same since. I can't talk about this anymore, it just hurts too much.

Reply to
E DAWSON

NOW now, I know the trauma must be painful but if you just take it easy. think independent dealer thoughts ..... It'll all get better as time passes.

Just try this Whenever you see their lawn signs

System Installed by ADT

Just think System installed by Another Dumb Technician

Reply to
Jim

syndrone...Always

you forgot -->

Always Done Twice Another Dumb Tech

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.