ADT yard signs

Hello, we have a couple of relatives interested in buying these signs. Let me know if anyone sells these. Thanks much

Reply to
ap
Loading thread data ...

Hello....are you in the wrong newsgroup or what !!

Call ADT, I'm sure they'd be willing to sell them to you....$1180 minimum each, or the price of 3 years of monitoring plus a "free" system.....:)))

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

I didn't know there in that match demand. Look in the back of a security dealers monthly. a Cygnus pub

Reply to
Rich

Here ya go...

formatting link

Reply to
coord

I have 10 or 15 in my takeover collection...I'll rent them out for 39.95 a month plus tax.

| > Call ADT, I'm sure they'd be willing to sell them to you....$1180 minimum | > each, or the price of 3 years of monitoring plus a "free" system.....:))) | >

| > RHC | >

| >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I bet you have a bunch of em RHC.:)

Reply to
moe

You jest, but in actual fact, I picked up a dozen of them some time ago out of the gutter in a new housing development. I guess one of their "johnny come lately, amateur free system" dealer salesmen got fed up, threw in the towel, and chucked the signs away.

I picked them up, threw away the signage, and made garden stakes for my tomatoes out of them....(seriously)

I had a whole shed full of their panels but recently my wife made me clean out the shed of all the garbage (upon pain of death), so they went into the trashbin......

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.