A new twist

Not surprised just irritated that they should be in existence in the first place..

Reply to
ABLE_1
Loading thread data ...

As best I can tell, the problem is inbreeding. :^)

They do try but fortunately it's easy to derail their idiotic plans.

There are people we know (one occasionally posts here) in state government who get the same kind of sick pleasure from harassing citizens as they do from looking at girly magazines.

In your case it's likely just stupidity mixed with zeal. In my case it was deliberate harassment by the idiot who works on the state board. We are competitors. It's personal animosity. One of his pals is the ex-president of the state alarm guild. That individual, along with the mentioned state employee, has engaged in a pattern of public, personal attacks.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Well then, howdy neighbor!!! I am in Lancaster.

Reply to
ABLE_1

Hang on, I gotta zoom WAY in

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"ABLE_1" a écrit dans le message de news: _KWdnT2X7JxZHwnYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Yup..they already check,but by the time you use the damn toilet paper,its already brown,the official colour...

Reply to
Petem

That's why you hire the handicapped.

Reply to
Roland Moore

But are they really a state agency?

This sounds a lot like a scam we in Europe... The scammers tell you you need to register with a state agency. They use a similar sounding name and in effect pretend to be that agency. in reality they act as a forwarding agent. If you go direct to the government agency you can register a lot cheaper or even free.

Reply to
CWatters

Yes it was the state government agency. As I was told this morning the letter was just to inform and educate because they know that un-licensed monitoring stations are providing services in their state.

Well since I am a security dealer and do not own a monitoring station and that a service call to there and back would just kill me. And they stated that they found my company name on the internet thus decided to send this letter to me and anyone else their investigator Googled on the off chance I might be guilty. Give me a break!!

I explained my view point (several times) and said that they were wasting my time and that I was not going to send their form back by using my 39 cent stamp plus envelope.

Told them not to bother sending the State Troopers because it would be more wasted taxpayers dollars. Wished them Happy New Year and hung up.

Les

Reply to
ABLE_1

Good job, Les.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Now that's just plain rude.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

It may have rude, but it was absolutely necessary given the circumstances. I would do it again but there may be children watching at this time.

Reply to
ABLE_1

I don't think so.

alarm guild. That

of public, personal attacks.

That often matches your own "pattern" of personal attacks. Norm's never taken his attacks "real life". And I sincerely doubt that the complaint filed against you had any "animosity" behind it. You were providing monitoring services and collecting fees for same *in Florida*. This is clearly a practice that requires licensing under the Statutes. The guy that "blew the whistle" on your little "operation" may have been "known" to both Norm and Bob, but I doubt he received any direct "encouragement" from either of them. Your "pattern of personal attacks" won't allow you to admit this though. It's a far more effective "marketing strategy" for you to continue to pretend to be the much maligned "DIY Hero" rather than admit you were operating on the "shady side" of the law.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Robert is p>

Reply to
Roland Moore

Olson is lying (as usual). The state investigator found that the complaint (filed at Mugford's behest) was without merit. If he thought otherwise they would have taken it farther as they invariably do.

lives. We both need the "shady side" where ever we can

alarm guild. That individual, along with the

taken his attacks "real life". And I sincerely doubt

providing monitoring services and collecting fees

under the Statutes. The guy that "blew the whistle"

doubt he received any direct "encouragement" from

this though. It's a far more effective "marketing

rather than admit you were operating on the "shady

Reply to
Robert L Bass

you mean far enough to get you to quit offering monitoring?:)

Reply to
Don

(filed at Mugford's behest) was without merit. If he

Why bother? It's the same thing that happened when you got "nailed" by the CT licensing authority in another "installation fairy tale" you told us. The guy asked to see the electrical permit on a job and you responded with some nonsense about: "What permit? I didn't know I needed one."

During the course of the State investigating your company, you "discussed" certain aspects of your business with them. When you found out that executing monitoring agreements *in Florida* was arguably a licensable practice (under the Florida Statute), you dropped it like a hot potatoe. It's doubtful you will ever admit to the truth of the matter though, since "truth" is a term you are completely unfamiliar with.

Let's see... I found out you were providing the DSC software as a "free download" from your website, and *co-incidental* to my contacting the DSC rep, that software suddenly became unavailable...

You were being investigated for unlicensed activity by the Florida State Attorney General and *co-incidental* to that investigation you stopped selling monitoring service...

If we ask the OP in the "Gemini P3200" thread to post the link you sent him to the software, do you think it just might have a "bassburglarlarm" address? If he does post the link, will it still work, or "co-incidentally" go to one of your "oops, wrong link" pages?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.