NCFW to external location

I wonder if anyone can help me on this.. I currently have an ACD queue that is called either externally through a meridian mail 12 menu system or called directly from an internal extension to the queue of 4 agents. In the near future this helpdesk function is relocating to our Manchester office from Bristol and so I will shortly need to have the calls forwarded to an external number (until such time that publicity material etc can educate callers to a new number entirely). The requirement being little to no change visible to the caller. I would assume the easiest way to achieve this would be to NCFW the queue to an external number. I've been testing this on a dummy ACD and can do it to an internal number ok, but I'm struggling to find what the syntax would be for an external number. The obvious 9xxx doesn't work. any help or better suggestions much appreciated. I'm on release 25 software.

thanks.

Andy

Reply to
aburgess24
Loading thread data ...

In message , snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com writes

I don't use ACD queues for forwards any more - Personally I'd out the ACD queue and build a Phantom for this.

You will need to ensure the phantom TN has CLA CFXA to allow it to forward externally, then set :

FTR DCFW 16 90161....... etc

Clive

Reply to
Clive Carmock

Thanks very much for your input Clive. I will investigaste this option. I have never configured a phantom TN so will have to research how to do this. I have since found that my initial problem was due to the fact that our sets are toll denied (we use an authorisation code for outside line) which was causing the NU tone internally. An external call was routing ok.

Andy

Reply to
aburgess24

I never use Phantoms to forward, I use ACD Queues. Just a personal preference.

Reply to
acewarlock

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.