Sending calls from Symposium to MMail

Hello, I have problem transfering calls from Symposium 4.2 to Meridian Mail 13 mailbox. I am Symposium guy, and my technician doesn't know how to help me. A call is coming on CDN 5271 and it should be sent to mbx 3728 when agents is not idle (either log out or busy). I am using ROUTE CALL 3728 command in Symposium script. We are still on X11.25.40B and routing to DN is still allowed unlike in Succesion 3.0. However, it doesn't work. I got MMail announcement "You have been forwarded to a voice mail system. However the person at 5271 does not subscribe to this service. Call answer can not be continued at this time. Transfering to attendant " I tried to add this mailbox to VSDN table, doesn't work. I even tried to create dummy ACD queue and then NCFW to MMail, still doesn't work. I know that I have to atttach mailbox 3728 to CDN 5271 but I can not remember how, it has been long time since I did it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Alan

Reply to
alan.borcic
Loading thread data ...

your environment sounds very similar to ours.

what is the DN for your voicemail system? i.e., what # do you dial to check voicemail messages? we'll say this is the VM ACD-DN. (On our system, it's MAIL [6245]).

why is the mailbox # 3728? why not just set up mailbox# 5271?

anyway, create an ACD DN (2728) in LD23. NCFW to the DN of your vm system.

In voicemail: pull up the config for mailbox 3728; make sure 5271 is listed as an extension in the configuration of mbox 3728. also add

in Symposium, route the call to 2728.

should work. if not, let me know.

Reply to
j0ckg33k

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.