I2050s

I have serveral I2050 softphones. Does anyone know how to configure the software client to do a "Pop Up" to the PC screen when a call is coming in? Thank you.

Reply to
GDC
Loading thread data ...

That requires that you have a TAPI server (if using Meridian/Succession/CS 1000) or the LAN CTE keycode if using BCM. Depending on which application you wish to "pop" the data from, you may need a piece of middleware to sit between the TAPI server and your application (such as the RSI Rapport software).

BCM has an application called Personal Call Manager that will do screen pops from the PCM application. That might be a place to start if you have a BCM.

GDC wrote:

Reply to
biv343

Would I still need a TAPI server if I would just like the softphone to pop up on the desktop to notifiy the user that a call is coming through. I know that it can ring to external speakers but I wanted the softphone to come to the forefront.

Reply to
GDC

Yes, it is still a TAPI application.

Reply to
Nortec in MN

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.