ZoneAlarm & tvdumpflags

Good Call, Bill! :o)

Reply to
dak
Loading thread data ...

It's probably a variable for the tvDebug.log file which ZA creates when it has a problem. That file may also be requested by Zonelabs tech support if you have any problems.

If you need any further info you might fine the Zonealarm forums helpful, they're here

formatting link
Regards

Bill

Reply to
phoenix

Ah, that was a good guess wasn't it. LOL I haven't looked at the forums for a while and made a quick assumption, luckily I was right this time.

Regards

Bill

Reply to
phoenix

The latest release of free ZA adds the line "Set tvdumpflags=10" to my Win98SE autoexec.bat file. A Google search finds no concrete info about this new environment variable. Does anyone know what it does?

- Franc Zabkar

Reply to
Franc Zabkar

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:44:51 GMT, phoenix put finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks for that. In my case the "set" command was not being executed because I have a complicated autoexec.bat file. ZA places the command at the end of the file, after my "win" command. A better location would have been at the start of the file where it is now.

- Franc Zabkar

Reply to
Franc Zabkar

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.