Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Required Cisco ICM Engineer - Irving, TX / Tampa, FL
Title: Cisco ICM Engineer Location : Irving, TX or Tampa, FL Cisco ICM Engineer for all the VOL Voice Portal implementations. Here are the requirements: 1. Prior experience with architecting large...

problem with connection from inside to DMZ via global IP
hello i have pix 525 and configured www server on DMZ 172.16.1.73. for that server i have static command and from outside i view www site from that server. name 172.16.1.73 dmzet static (dmz,outside)...

VTP info is not passing from switch1 to switch2
Hi folks, I have 2 2910XL switches. I have connected them via 1 crossover ethernet cable. vtp info is not passing from switch1 to switch2 I have setup the following... switch1# vlan database...

Enable guests on Cisco WLAN
Hello. I have been tasked with setting up our WLAN to allow guests access to the internet, and not the local domain (well, maybe a single printer or two, but that can be done by IPP). Currently the...

Csico 1721 Setup
I will config WIC-4ESW in Cisco 1721 , I want setup each port function , any one help provide information for my config router . Also I am not usre is possible this card via config maker. ititi

Why use layer 3 capable Ethernet cards in a router?
We have an MPLS network and have installed 3825 routers at each of the locations. Video conferencing, voice and data traffic is presented to seperate Ethernet interfaces on the routers Ethernet...

32MB RAM upgrade of 1750 shows only 32MB in "sh ver"
Hi folks, I recently purchased a 1750, when booted the 1750 had 4MB of flash and 16MB of (on board) RAM. So to install the highest IOS for this router I bought a 32MB RAM stick so the router would...

dot1q vlan question
In the following specific scenario Switch A port X connects to switch B port Y port A is configured with the following commands switchport access vlan 2 port Y uses default port setting (no specific...

Site to site VPN into China?
Has anyone successfully established a site to site VPN from Australia or New Zealand through to China? We have recently established a Shanghai office and soon will need to extend the network through...

Need help configuring PIX 501 after ISP IP adddress change
Hello, I need some help in configuring a Cisco PIX 501 VPN appliance. Our ISP changed our range of usable IP addresses. After that range was changed, no users could connect to the Internet. Our PIX...

ospf load balancing on ASA
I will have parallel L2 p2p links between two sites, A and B. p2ps terminate L3 on a 5520 on two different physical (Gigabit) ints, one a vlan subint, at site A and a single trunk FE int on a 2811 at...

Modem connection to cisco 1841
Hello, I got a strange problem with a analog modem connection to a cisco 1841. At the beginning of January 2007 the modems worked fine without any problems. 2 or 3 weeks later the modems doesn?t work....

Can I connect 3700 to 2600 via ethernet?
Sorry , sorry, sorry, for this newbie question, I supose that it's possible but... I have a cisco 3745 connected via ethernet to a "river-stone fibber" then in the other side, there is another river...

Buffer errors (misses)
Hi all, I've got some buffer errors on an 1811 - how serious is this? Thank you! Buffer elements: 1117 in free list (500 max allowed) 9750624 hits, 0 misses, 1119 created Public buffer pools: Small...

Ending reverse telnet
Hi, I have just got my 2511 to reverse telnet to my 3620. Things are great, but I cant for the life of me work out how to drop the session (or suspend) and resume with the 2511. I have tried the...