Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cisco IOS switch installation
Hello friends, I have a Cisto Catalyst 2960 switch, and I have deleted the IOS, so the only commands I have available are from the BIOS. I have downloaded the IOS from Cisco to my PC, but I don't know...

Ingess and Egress Filtering to Protect Against IP Spoofing
Hi there, I'm a realtive Cisco newbie, and I have a new edge router in a network with the following characteristics: Cisco 6509 -- Flex-WAN module, 4 ports 2 ISP's 2 Multilinked T1's BGP enabled 3...

reverse telnet / 2960
I have a 2509 as a controller to access all the devices. It works with other devices ( from old 26xx,36xx to newer 28xx and ASA55xx ) but I cannot not use it with the switch 2960. And I can access the...

Tx IOS image between 2620's
Have two 2621's one is spare. The production is at 12.3 and the spare at 12.0 Is it possible to transfer and flash the 12.3 IOS image in the spare?

877W and Be Broadband
Hello, I am trying to configure Cisco 877W on Be Broadband but no success. I have done it without any problems on BT Broadband but Be is different and I cannot find out what should be configured in...

IOS Version - Which one do I need?
Hi all I am getting the following errors in my log file on a Cisco 3750 028283: Sep 19 04:33:56.829: %PLATFORM_UCAST-3-ADJ: MAD Lock failed (IP:192.168.100.16 MAD - rwi:28 ref:0 Ret:2)? -Traceback=...

help with pix inside->outside + dmz->outside + inside->outside->dmz
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has configured a pix in the following manner. I have a single static routable ip with another /29 routed to it. I have this ip setup as the ip address on the...

Help configuring Point-To-Point T1
Ok, here's my situation (with hopefully gorey enough details). Office 1 (current) : 1700 series router (1 WIC port) w/ Internet T1 Bunch of servers (staying put) VOIP PBX (staying put) w/ Voice T1...

IGMP Snooping Expert Needed !!
IOS (tm) C2950 Software (C2950-I6Q4L2-M), Version 12.1(22)EA4 Please see the command below: Switch01#show ip igmp snooping mrouter Vlan ports ---- ----- 1 Fa0/2(dynamic), Fa0/11(dynamic),...

HA VPN?
We want to replace our current setup with something new which can use T1 as primary and DSL as backup/load balance. Currently we got a 1700 ISP router, a PIX506E, and internal 1700 router with ISDN...

Accessing a url via IP address is very slow.
hello guys, here is a strange things. I have a URL eg: http://70.20.19.111/asp/ I use the url with IP the access is really slow. But when I use the name instead of IP address in URL it is blazing fast...

unable to ping directly connected interface ( Mind Bender)
I'm setting up a home lab and I've configured my Frame relay switch and 2 routers so far I'm able to ping across the cloud but not to the directly connected interface ie R1 192.168.2.1 R2 192.168.2.2...

Does WIC 1DSU-T1 V2 Work in 2503?
I have an old 2503 router with a serial interface and an ethernet interface. I came across a T1 WIC with integrated DSU/CSU -- it appears the part number is WIC-1DSU-T1. The IOS does not recognize the...

How to rename a vpngroup in Cisco PIX 515e firewall
Is there a command to do this? If so, what is it? If not, do you have to kill the vpngroup altogether and recreate? Thanks in advance for all your help. sax

Cisco Security Manager, how does the policy manager handle precedence?
The CSM can push out policies (for example VLAN 3 can talk to VLAN 12 only on port 22) throughout the enterprise. This of course translates to pushing out an ACL with these rules. Here's my question:...