Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HP Procurve
I have a procurve flat network, no vlans, all broadcast. How can I divide it into vlans or at least control the broadcast nature of this flat network. If I have to use Cisco layer 3 switch, which ones...

CCNA ICND
Hello, I am looking for some advice regarding ACL, i read some materials, cisco official preperation books and so on, but I am still little unsecure when I have to decide where to set that list. So is...

MLPP configuration on SIP phones with Cisco Call Manager Express 4.0(0)
Hi all, I am configuring a Cisco Call Manager Express 4.0(0) (in a Cisco 2851) in order to register third party SIP phones. In principle we don't want to use "telephony-service" configuration because...

ASA and 2811 not talking
interface prod_outside nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 202.124.135.133 255.255.255.224 asr-group 1 interface FastEthernet0/0 description $ETH-LAN$$ETH-SW-LAUNCH$$INTF-INFO-FE 0/0$ ip...

Using VMware when Cisco VPN client is connected
Hello, When I am working from home I have to use Cisco VPN Client (ver 4.8.02.0010) to access the company network. This works fine with the host operative system WinXP SP2. However, in my work I uses...

Mapping IP address
Hi there, I have a PIX 515 with several public IPs, so far to create access to internal IPs, I did something like: access-list outside-to-Inside permit tcp host 69.y.y.y host 64.x.x.x eq www static...

allowing dns request through ASA 5520
hi, i need to allow dns request from my internal network to a public dns server (4.2.2.2), i have created an access-list that basically allows everything except what i need...dns and applied it to the...

2950 switch problem
there is a problem with cisco 2950 switch. there is a upsfor this switch. when ups is working with batteryand then connecting to power outlet, the uplink port of switch doesn't power on.with re...

Need help for Dynagen Config
On dynagen ,I have configured a full mesh frame-relay ,I am using default configuration for frame-relay.I am able to ping every remote router in my full mesh problem that i am facing is I am not able...

BVI vs Multilink PPP for load balancing 2 - 4 T1's...
I am looking for any input that people have on which is better to set up, a BVI interface or multilink PPP for load balancing 2 - 4 T1's, and why? What are the problems with each? What are the...

Highly dynamic network with encryption and multicast
We have a fleet of mobile unit with one 3250 cisco router per unit. Behind the router are a series of computers that needs to be protected by the router. The mobile units will be connected physically...

VLANS and Helper Addresses
Hello, I have recently installed a Cisco 3750 on my network to give me the ability to create VLAN's to segment my POS system from the rest of my network. I need to configure helper addresses in the...

Multilink Frame Relay
I have a 2811 and most likely will be getting an 1841. I will need to configure both routers to handle multilink frame relay. I have looked at both the vwic2-2mft-t1/e1 and the hwic-1fe cards to...

BGP in a static route environment
I am starting a project being required by an outside agency for network communication. Our network presently runs on static routes allowing internal personnel in multiple locations to access internet...

PIX 515e: more than one l2l vpn don't work.
Hello, I have this initial config with one l2l vpn with a firewall Zyxel Zywall 2plus: : Saved : PIX Version 7.2(2) ! hostname pixfirewall domain-name enable password * encrypted names ! interface...