Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

asa 5505 vpn problem
Can anybody help me with a problem regarding vpn on a asa5505. When the client tries to connect there is no answer. Erik my config : ASA Version 8.0(3) ! hostname ciscoasa enable password...

Dwitching Eigrp to Rip
I have a static route setup on my network that is currently running eigrp. This is currently going through to a router on ip 10.1.15.254 This also has eigrp and is redistributing the links. I am now...

Cisco EQ
Cisco router 2811 1 x Cisco LocalDirector series LDIR-430 1 x Cisco 805 IP Plus 805 Router BOX 3 x Cisco 803 Router 1 x Cisco VIC-2FXO-EU 4 x Cisco VIC-4FXS/DID 5 x price : 5200eur all NEW WITH bundle...

Routing a 2 Vlan from 2960G
Hello all, I am wondering if it is possible to have 2 VLANS on a Ciscoo 2960G switch and route them seperatly? OK here is the setup. I have a wireless access point that is to be for public internet...

Serial ports up, but multilink down
I have three serial ports, each a T1 link, that are showing up/up. I've bundled the three into a single multilink interface. The multilink is showing down/down. Debugging ppp authentication doens't...

Port Forwarding
I have been told to do port forwarding on my 1811 router to configure remote access to a camera system. I have searched port forwarding and can't find anything. Is this called by another name? And...

Cisco Switch Catalyst 2960 G - Enable POE
I have several Cisco Catalyst 2960G Switches. I would like to enable poe on these but cant seam to find the commands for the interface ? Has any one got any suggestions ?

pppoe with pix 506
I am trying to set up the pix 506 with pppoe to an at&t dsl connection. I am setting the pix up with the pppoe client config as follows. : PIX Version 6.3(5) interface ethernet0 auto interface...

Cisco 871 Router Connecting to an ISP Using DHCP
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, here is a small problem for you, I have a 871 router that I can connect to my Cable modem and successfully get an ip address on the wan interface, now here are the problems :...

PBR
When using a set clause to specify the next hop router address of the outgoing packet, is it possible to test to see if the upstream interface on that next hop router is up?

Help for a newbie to Cisco routing
Hello everybody, I hope someone can help. I have inherated a network with a business class Cable connection and a Cisco 2960G switch. Between the Cable modem and the switch is a netgear wireless...

Routing problem via DVTI in 12.4(20)T
Hello, I'm doing some testing on 12.4(20)T on a 3825 router that would terminate Cisco software VPN clients using DVTIs. We currently have a 2801 doing the same job running 12.4(15)T5. We have some...

firewall settings to protect mail server
my router = Cisco 2651XM with wic-adsl card. IOS = I've set up a mail server computer at my home and I was wondering if there are any good known router firewall settings that will hinder spammers...

VLAN Default Route
I'm need some help to solve a problem for a customer. Their primary Internet connection (from HQ) goes down a lot so they ordered Internet from the local cable company. HQ does not allow the alternate...

Access to network through physical interface
Hello all, I have a Cisco 6500 I'm using to manage my internet feed and VLANs. I have a publicly routable class C subnet, and I have my internet feed terminating at interface 1/1 on the switch and a...