Port Forwarding

I have been told to do port forwarding on my 1811 router to configure remote access to a camera system. I have searched port forwarding and can't find anything. Is this called by another name? And what is the proper command to forward ports?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

ip nat

something like ip nat inside source static TCP|UDP toIP inPort interface xyz toPort

Reply to
Klaus Zerwes

It can be called NAT or PAT depending. PAT is port address translation, but NAT generally covers both one to one and many to one translations.

Reply to

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.