Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2610 memory
I'm planing to upgrade the RAM in a 2610 router from 32+16=48MB to 64MB so I can load IP/FW/IDS PLUS IPSEC 3DES BASIC. According to Upgrading System Memory (etc) in Cisco 2600 Routers, router requires...

cisco 1242 WAP web interface problem
Cisco AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9 IOS: c1240-k9w7-mx.124-10b.JA3 I had problems with this wap and I suspected corruption of the firmware so I formatted the flash contents and reloaded a brand new IOS (above)...

Opportunity for Protocol Developers at Bangalore.
Hi, This is Prasannaji.A from Spectrum Consulting. We have an good opportunity with our reputed client. Client: Leading MNC based at Bangalore. Requirement: 4+ years of experience in Protocol...

snmp OID/MIB
Where could I find a list of OIDs used on a Cisco 3750? Is it possible to to retrieve, via SNMP, info such as ARP tables and the switches own IP tables(from show ip arp). Additionally, stuff like...

Local booting of Cisco 3661
Hi, I've got a Cisco 3661 that boots over the network. I'd like to have this local but it only has 16 MB flash, my IOS image is bigger. Can I use a generic PCMCIA card, will it work? Regards Götz

Fibre connection question
Hello, I have a 10gb x2 fibre sr connector on an F5 and trying to connect it to a 1000 base sx SFP connector on a cisco 3560, there is no connection (no link). Are these incompatable with each other?...

New Cisco Gear and some questions...
The Non-Profit, Mental Health Agency that I work for is possibly going to be expanding to a new location and I am working on getting the new portion of the network ready. I am hoping that you all can...

Rate Limiting Question
Hi All My company has a 12Mbps LES Circuit internet link. We are starting to provide video conferences over the internet using the 12Mbps link. What I would like to do is by using rate limiting is...

Does cisco support console access if using TACACS
Hi 1. How many access typies support if i use tacacs? (i mean console, web and telnet etc) 2. When access a switch/router from console it does not prompt user name, just en then pasword. How does it...

access router/switch using cisco tacacs
Hi How many access typies support if i use tacacs? (i mean cli, web and telnet etc) Thanks, st

WLC GUI Emulator
Hi, I'm trying to familarise myself with the WLC GUI, does anyone know how I can emulate the GUI on my PC without an actual WLC? Thanks Peter

Unreliable ADSL vs. site to site tunnel
Scenario: an 800 series ADSL router with a site to site VPN tunnel terminated on it, that is connected to an apparently unreliable rate-adaptive ADSL circuit. Sync speed and noise margin vary...

cisco asa 5505 - ACL limit via domain name
Hello, I am stuck at how to let user from LAN access to specific domain on the internet - acctually I want users access to * but Google use many IP for their servers (load balancer?) so putting ACL...

Calls to an extension result in fast-busy when rolling to Unity Express voicemail
CME/CUE newbie warning... I'm working in a test environment. I have a Cisco 2691 running C2691- ADVIPSERVICESK9-M, Version 12.4(21) and CME 3.4, with an AIM module running CUE 3.2.2. I have two phones...

Port down when i force in speed 100
Hi, I have a Cisco 3560. I must plug a XLAN link on a port. This port must be forced at 100Mb full duplex to enable the connexion. When i forced the port, the interface become down... Why? If i let...