pppoe server on c7200

I have pppoe server on cisco 7200 everything is working fine cisco authorize clients on radius server and it's ok but when i change soft on cisco there is a problem if in radius there is not parametr cisco-AVR client couldn't connect and see error 619 but the same client with the same parameters on radius plus Cisco-AVR += lcp: etc.. on radius is working fine

When i back to other soft both type of clients works fine

sombody can help me? Peter

Reply to
kkuuffeell
Loading thread data ...

Are you trying to change the IOS version being used on the 7200 ?

If so what version works with PPPOE and which one did not ?

Reply to
Merv

of course

c7200-is-mz.123-8.T.bin - works fine c7200-js-mz.123-1a.bin - also works but it's need to have Cisco-AVR attribute in radius

i test some other IOS but results is the same some of them works fine some works but if there is no tis parameter in radius , client couldn't login

i think there is problem with cisco vendor atributes maybe some default attributes is taken wrong?

Peter

Reply to
kkuuffeell

what is the target IOS version you are trying to upgrade to ?

do you have "radius-server vsa send authentication" configured ?

Reply to
Merv

last post i wrote this, i do upgrade in both directions

yes

Reply to
kkuuffeell

I see that when Cisco-AVR attribute is send , router create virtual interface when there is no this parameter router try create virtual SUBinterface and failed

with other IOS router always create virtual interface and it work.

When i do #no virtual-template subinterfaces

it work on both IOS

i still searching :-)

Reply to
kkuuffeell

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.