ipsec accounting on 1841

Hi all,

i'm using a 1841 to terminate cisco vpn clients. The radius authentication works fine, but the accounting does not. Tcpdumping the radius server i see that several attributes are included in the stop access-request (acct-session time and stuff) but the two most important: acct-input-octets and acct-output-octets (attribute 42 and 43) are missing. I've followed

formatting link
configure the accounting, therefore i have these in the config (besides the normal ipsec config):

aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius aaa accounting connection default start-stop group radius aaa accounting system default start-stop group radius aaa session-id unique

radius-server attribute list vpnaccounting attribute 42-43,46-48,52

radius-server vsa send accounting radius-server vsa send authentication

crypto map vpn-cmap client accounting list default

as i mentioned authentication works from radius, so as accouting, but some attributes are missing from the accounting-request packet and i don't know how to put them there.

Thanks for any help!

regards Adam

Reply to
Adam KOSA
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.