Cisco VPN Concentrator 3000

Hello,

I am able to manage the VPN Concentrator through telnet but not with browser (https). When I put the admin username and the password I got login failed. I used the same credentials than I use for the telnet.

Any idea?

Thanks

Reply to
Slimo
Loading thread data ...

You may wish to investigate the Password Recovery Procedure for the Cisco VPN 3000 Series:

formatting link
and Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator Documentation:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Technical Forums

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Authorized Distributors Worldwide
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

When logging in, you should go to, administration, access-rights In that menu item you can define what host may access the concentrator.

second, you need to enable under management traffic, management protocols, the HTTP protocol. But I believe this is enabled by default.

If your PC is directly attached to the private interface, it should go now. otherwise you need to configure a static route via configuration, interfaces, routing.

FW

Reply to
NO_spamm

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.